Thaks To Everyone

Jed

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jed,

Some ones else has already said, 'the world would be a better place if we were all a bit more like you'. I agree totally! You are an inspiration in so many ways.

I am so glad you are feeling better, I am so glad you are back ( you have a truly brilliant rational mind and not afraid to use it) as you have so much to contribute.

I have learned a lot reading your posts and I am so glad I can keep right on doing that!

Hard to believe there are people who would not wish you well :D They must be pretty sad and nasty people :o What you have been through is huge and I can't even imagine what it's like for you. I hope you heal quickly. I imagine there are going to be very tough times for you and there are lots of very positive people here sending you lots of good wishes. :thumbsup:

Jed, your posts will continue to inspire and educate me as they always have :o now however I find your strength of spirit and determination to survive after such a tragedy awe inspiring. If you ever would like a holiday down here in cold South Australia you are more than welcome to come and stay in the beautiful Adelaide Hills with us.

Know that there are so many of us that walk beside you in your battle never feel alone :thumbsup:

Jed it seems hard to belive that there are people you do not wish you well. But DOL is reflective of the human race and there are some pretty negative people around. It would be very boring if we where all the same.

Jed what you have been through and are still going through is a worst nightmare.

Jed keep on keeping on and hope you and the fluffies are soon reunited. :thumbsup::o

I'm glad things are looking up for you Jed :thumbsup: You're one of the consistently sensible posters on here and I've always admired that.

Steve says that some people didn't wish me well

Perhaps she just meant that not everyone posted wishing you well? That doesn't mean you weren't in their thoughts or that they meant any malice towards you, just that they didn't know what to say. FWIW, I didn't see anyone 'not' wishing you well, if that makes sense.

Welcome back Jed - great to see you posting again :thumbsup:

Your recovery has been truly inspirational ....

When I was in Vietnam with OH , we lit many candles for you - sending you healing prayers.

take each day as it comes and stay strong ... we are all here behind you

:o

Jed some of us newer people (like me) you probably aren't even aware of, but you have no idea how your advice in various threads (that I've read because I've had similar issues to the thread title) has helped us. You may not be aware of us (DOL is such a big place with lots of people joining all the time!) but we sure as hell are aware of you and how incredibly insightful you are and I always look for your honest advice. That is why you have not been far from my thoughts since I first heard the news, and why the haters can go jump in a lake. Some people have no souls.

:thumbsup:

+ 1

I'm never good with expressing myself but Fran has said exactly what I wanted to say.

It was a shock to have a hiatus from DOL and then come back and hear about what you had been through, especially considering that no one (let alone my favourite DOLer!) should have to go through what you've been through.

Sending more healing vibes and gentle Min Pin cuddles.

You're are certainly a fighter and have humbled many of us (and rightly so).

woohoo.. you're back!! i know you have posted here and there.. but still... it's always a good thing when you post :thumbsup:

The boyfriend and I were talking about you yesterday, and we both agree that you're amazing!!

You are so very welcome and deserve all the assistance and good vibes coming your way.

It is fantastic to see you posting and read that you are getting stronger each day. :)

What is so extremely humbling is your capacity to stay positive in the face of such adversity and tragedy, and to forgive the heartless people who did not wish you well. :happydance:

Stay strong and positve. Heal at your own pace and enjoy the strength of the DOL family. We look after our own. :cooldance:

I cannot better this... well said grumpette.

You are absolutely so very welcome.

Love to you and your beautiful surviving fur kiddies Jed :)

Edited by dyzney

:) Jed so great to have you back and so pleased that your physical recovery is going well :) the mental recovery will take a lot longer as you have so much grieving to do for the loss of your beloved babies :cooldance: and start rebuilding your life. Thinking of you :happydance:

I am flabbergasted "that some people didn't wish you well" :champagne: what horrible people they must be, poor excuses for humans if you ask me :thumbsup: