Goodbye Snickers

Sayly

Snickers, my little man, my little boy. I’ve never had a heart dog but you were my heart cat. I adored you my little man and there will never be another like you.

I’m so sorry we failed you. I’m so sorry I wasn’t home to save you.

You were so gorgeous, inside and out. So confident, happy , adoring. You gave the best cuddles and snuggles and I loved it when you gently patted my face with your paws. You were such an individual. You even sucked eyelids you funny little dude.

You weren’t on this earth for long but you made such a huge impact. We will all miss you.

My little rescue boy, I will always love you. Rest in peach my gorgeous little man. You have left a huge hole in my heart and I will always be sorry.

28288_1451192239471_1223209651_31291948_8041599_n.jpg

30238_1488790939415_1223209651_31380783_5501883_n.jpg

25126_1440256966096_1223209651_31263731_5335843_n.jpg

He got out Saturday afternoon when my parents went out and no one realised. He got into the back yard and Poppy and/or Ruby killed him. I can't look at either of them. I think I know who did it but my parents think it was the other one/both. He didn't have a mark on him, I wonder if they played too rough. They had all played together inside under supervision fine but had never been together un-supervised. I'm so angry.

Thanks.

We only had him for 3 months but he's left such a mark on us all. :) He was awesome, everything, perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing about him, except maybe his curiosity which lead to his death. :laugh:

He got out Saturday afternoon when my parents went out and no one realised. He got into the back yard and Poppy and/or Ruby killed him. I can't look at either of them. I think I know who did it but my parents think it was the other one/both. He didn't have a mark on him, I wonder if they played too rough. They had all played together inside under supervision fine but had never been together un-supervised. I'm so angry.

Oh god you poor thing :) That's so tragic, just awful.

Edited by Clyde