Diy Hydrobath In South Sydney/shire Area

laffi

Yes. Fur Fitness in Caringbah. It's just near Pet Care 2000, about a block towards Cronulla from Taren Point Rd and on Port Hacking Rd, I think. It costs about $25 for us to wash and dry Kivi ourselves, but we always take our own shampoo because they never give us enough in the hydrobath. They let us stay as long as we like, which is nice because it takes ages to dry Kivi.

When we're pressed for time we just get him done at Pet Care 2000. It costs $20, but I'm always giving them about half a dozen specific instructions like "don't rub the towel on his belly because it matts his coat up" and so on. I like doing him myself better. He's more relaxed if it's me, and I know no one is doing anything crazy that is going to result in knots or something.

Hey, how's things going, anyway? Haven't seen you in ages.

Is that the Dog Wash Cafe?

They are brilliant in there - my dog has a major aversion to all things water and can put on quite a ''show"

the girls are all really patient and helpful and help to keep the monster under control...

Because it is inside a warehouse and away from the street it is a much more calm environment for the dogs...love it

Yep, Dog Wash Cafe. Is that an Elkie?? I badly want to meet some Elkies!

One time Kivi's collar got caught on the gate on the way out and came apart, leaving a collarless, just bathed doggie eager to get out of there free to run where he liked. Thank goodness for emergency recalls!