Dog Dryer And Grooming Table

I would like to purchase a dog blow dryer and xlarge grooming table but have no idea where to start looking or what is the best. Your help would be greatful in where and what to get.

Oh I only have greyhounds at the moment but will be adding a Blue Cattle dog to our family shortly if that helps and it is only for personal use.

Thankyou

Hi yackets mum :laugh: sorry if it's a strange question, but can i ask why you think you need a dryer? I'd have thought the ACD would be pretty much a towell dry type... please correct me if i am wrong!

Have a look at the Dogzonline classifieds pages - sometimes there is secondhand grooming equipment available.

The oldfield cylinder dryer or the ezy coat would be ideal .

Table wise it depends how tall you want.

I have all sizes but like my giant liberty table which is low & long but easy for the big dogs o get up & down.

The dryers will also be good on the greyhounds ,all our show greys where blow dried.

As to where to buy Oldfield is a QLD company so that shall be easy http://www.oldfielddryers.com.au/

The table hopefully some one in QLD can tell you what vendors are about who may attend shows

I recently bought this dryer as a second one at work. I am really impressed with it considering it's price. Your Greys will love that it's heated :laugh: The ACD will look lovely blow dried and it helps get all the coat out.

For personal use, and the breeds you have something simple like this will be more than adequate. I have even been opting to use it over my Oldfield as it's light to hold and easier on my wrist.

PROFESSIONAL VARIABLE SPEED DRYER

New state of the art Professional Dryers with heat! Solid, barrel shaped metal casing. Powerful 2400w motor. Temperature from 25-60 degrees C. Wind speed 43m/s. Dual insulation to prevent overheating. 3 meter puncture-resistant, triple reinforced, flexible hose with 3 nozzles. Filter is washable and easily replaceable. Stand can be purchased separately to easily convert the dryer into a stand dryer. Groomers please contact us for pricing.

KUS-15 Price : $314.95 Variable speed heated dryer, hose & 3 attachements

http://www.petnetwork.com.au/cgi-bin/shopp...;cart_id=385650

Thanks guys for all the help. I know it seems strange that I want a dryer for both short haired dogs but sometimes they have to be bathed at about 8am in the morning for agility and obeidence trials and need them dried off quickly as we can get very cold out here and I dont what them to be cold while there last lot of hair is drying especillay when I am taking them to trials that I expect them to work.