Do Your Dogs Sleep/snuggle Up Together?

Magstar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup: gotta love snuggly puppies, great thread!

My older 2 cuddled a lot when they were younger, occasionally now they will sleep closely but not so cuddly any more unless we are in the car.

P1010904.jpg

P1070916.jpg

P1140906.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

This one is in the car, Tully was there too but she was just out of the picture.

IMG_0511.jpg

Loving everyones photos.

Edited by tlc

Here are a couple of my offerings...

My 2 girls are the Lab and the black one

This was with my first ever foster pup - 3-way snuggles...

post-23772-1279710537_thumb.jpg

This was with my second foster pup - he loved snuggling up to everyone and everything, but Trouble was his special snuggletime girl...

post-23772-1279710548_thumb.jpg

My girls will snuggle any foster pup if it means they get a share of the heater... *grin*

T.

Awww cute little snags :thumbsup:

The only time i have seen all 4 of mine snuggle together was after we went to the snow, I guess they figured the closer they were to each other the quicker they would warm up after thier snow romp!!

Rarely, they will sit next to each other to eat a bone and sometimes lie near each other but never actually snuggle.

Usually Mo is on the couch or the floor and Lili is on the other couch :thumbsup:

Not sure why, they love each other and play like mad things but just don't snuggle. However, they do groom each other a lot :thumbsup:

My two don't always snuggle as Pippi likes to be with me, and Barney likes to be on the chair next to mine but as I speak they are currently on their bed together in front of the heater having a back to back snuggle.

When we first got Pippi, barney wasn't sure of snuggling with her as he was used to being the baby and cuddling up to the older dog. Now he is the older dog that the young one wants to cuddle up to and he was a bit kinda "wtf I am the cuddler" at first but now they will snuggle together and do lickys and chewies and all that lovely crap. t's so cute it's ridiculous.

We also used to have cats who would cuddle up with the dogs too.

Barney and Pippi - scuse the cords LMAO (these ones arent too snuggly but I can't find my other pcitures of them really getting into it on the chair)

Auggy042.jpg

PC310111.jpg

095.jpg

Umm excuse the "bedside table and lamp" in this one (we had just moved to Oz and hadnt got a bedroom suite yet lol)

July09125.jpg

This one is Barney and Chevy (she was th eolder) and B especially loved snuggling with her

kendra041.jpg

dogsonthecouch4.jpg

Awww!! Everyone's pics are so cuteee. :dummy:

Mine snuggle together all the time.

Indi has 2 things she likes to snuggle with. :laugh:

INDI-21-06-10-005.png

INDI-21-06-10-018.png

sleeping.jpg

DSC02312.png

(sorry, i'm not sure how to shrink the pics)

Edited by haylz27

Mine start the night snuggled together but I think Griffen gets too warm as they're always apart inthe morning.

They never snuggle during the day, they both have their faverate spots to lie in.

Just thinking that if I come back in another life as a dog, I would like to be owned by a DOL member.

These guys all look so comfortable even though there are obviously not allowed on the lounge or the bed!

Thanks for all the great photos.

One of mine can't even recline unless it is on top of me or the other dog. She has no sense of personal space and has been like that since she was a pup. She wont touch a dog bed unless the other one is already in it.In winter she gets in under the doona (in the middle of the bed) and the other one is on the top of the bed near my head snuggled in her blanky. I lie on my side and scrunch us altogether and we all fall asleep like that every night. My sister's dog doesn't like anything touching her - not even someone else's pillow. She will get on the bed with us but only if a whole quarter of the bed is totally free. Same on the lounges - we bought an extra lounge so she could have her space. You can't even go and sit beside her.