Do Your Dogs Sleep/snuggle Up Together?

Magstar

lordy I feel deprived.

my three are all so precious about their personal space....three beds in opposite parts of the room.

Oh he touched me me grrrrr woof! make him stooooop!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup! Our big dog was never much of a snuggler until the iggy came along.. but he doesn't really give her much of choice.. he just jumps right on her and curls up and goes to sleep. She doesn't seem to mind, specially not in the cold weather :).

27712_385490519345_723574345_3614328_1784574_n.jpg

My two eldest girls used to be like that till we got Dallas, our newest member to our family.

He has really invaded their personal space and loves cuddling and brought my two girls out of their shells.

Now they cant get enough of it, they keep each other warm at the end of my bed each night and cuddle on the couch together during the day.. its so gorgeous.. i wouldnt trade any of it for the world.

Yep always. The whippets have a tendecy to "drape" across things and they tend to pile on top of each other. They never lay down not touching someone or another dog. Lewis has no idea about personal space and drapes over a human just as happily as d raping over Rommi. The Stafford is old and has a sore back so he will lay next to the WHippets, but doesn't like to be draped on.

my two golden retreivers don't snuggle together but my coolie will snuggle up to either the male or the female golden retreiver. I think it may be a bit of a dominance thing with Onslow but he and Tilly just love each other to bits so enjoy it.

Love all the pics :)

My two always snuggle, ever since Lola came home with us almost 6 years ago. Even if they aren't technically sleeping, Lola will lay on Harry.

p10111981279874589.JPG

sleepy21279874653.JPG

pairlow1279874707.JPG

Eeeee! Your big dog looks like a gigantic pug! That's kind of adorable to see them together like that :hug:. What sort of dog is it?