:) Free To Good Home

joelle

3 and 1/2 year old mastiff :) reason....... crying and whinging :eek: all bloody night until we eventuially gave in and found that she was upset becasue her bed had scrunched up and she couldnt straighten it :rofl::rofl::rofl: Straightened her bed and .....bingo......loud contented snores ;)

The big ones really are the sooky ones :p

;)

Lilly comes in to tell me when her blankie has come off and she needs to be covered back up again. She runs into our room then straight back to her bed where she plonks herself down and just looks at me.

;)

Lilly comes in to tell me when her blankie has come off and she needs to be covered back up again. She runs into our room then straight back to her bed where she plonks herself down and just looks at me.

Sister's dally Woody does the same thing - climbs the stairs to their room to tell them his blankie has slipped off, so sister has to go all the way downstairs to fix him up again. The boxer wouldn't care - maybe b/c she's fat enough to be well insulated.

My Sharpei hates touching the bare part of the bed. If the blanky gets scrunched up the dog has to rearrange itself so not part is touching (or plan B walk around and up and down the polished floor making a racket until mum and dad give in and put you on their bed)

;)

Both of Mine are the opposite, one prefers for the bedding to be scrunched under her, and the other will prefer to lie on the floor if possible, and if I put bedding in his crate, he scratches it out the way and lies on the plain crate!! he has just started to figure out now that its cooler weather that the blankies keeps him warm and will lie on bedding, but doesnt care how it comes!

You also have aMastiff??!! And when are we going to see the lovely Miss Rosie again??!! ;) :rofl:

edit - the bigger the dog, the bigger the sook in my experience :rofl:

Ha ha yes Ellie is our first dog. Unfortunately, she really belongs to my adult son so she sort of lives between us. She is 3 1/2 and gawjus :p She is back with us now for the time being as he is too :rofl:

Here she is post-17377-1279786285_thumb.jpg I told you she likes her comfort......

Rosie and I will try to come to the next meet I promise :eek: *off she goes to perth social calendar to check next meeting*

Edited by joelle

I got told off by a very disgruntled OH about 'his' dog having a bare floor on his crate and 'my' dog having nice warm blankets and :D even a cushion.

I proceeded to put a blanket into his dogs crate and wake him up in the middle of the night when the sound of his dog tearing up the blanket woke me up :dancingelephant::laugh:

So - his dog has 1 blanket (when he leaves it in one piece) and my dog happily curls up on her undisturbed nest of blankets and cushion :laugh: - and HIS dog snores the loudest ;)

SO cute!!! :thanks:

Our CKCS X who is 8 month old no longer sleeps in her crate because she literally sleeps better on our bed, curled up between DF and I!!!

Spoilt much?! Lol!

I'm tempted to do this with ours, but..... OH wouldn't be so keen... I think he would cry actually. Limited love and all that! :grouphug:

lol I can now tell my oh it's not just our dog who's a sook.

Griffen wont go to sleep unless I sweep his blankets on to his mat (he drags them around the rumpus room during the day) and close the back door.

If I decide to go to bed early (9pm) he starts crying at around 10 so he can have his goodnight cuddles.

Now that is is cold, the poddle will wait until I take my dressing gown off to go to bed. I then lay it on the end of hte bed, she jumps up and lays on it and I fold the rest if it back over her and tuck in the edges. When the OH come in he picks up the whole bundle and moves it to the end of my side of the bed, half the time she wont even stick her head out to see why she is being moved..... :(