Dog Shows (sydney Area)

phyces

hey guys

just wondering if anyone could help me out. i am looking to possibly add to my family ;) and have a few breeds im interested in, so i was thinking the best way to make a final decision would be to touch base with some breeders and meet some of the dogs. so if anyone knows of any dog shows in the sydney area because im having a hard time finding them on the net :p

The full list is here - download the document there. That's the full list for NSW. Look for the ones that have CH as the type.

But in summary the next few are...

24 July at Erskine Park

30 July at Erskine Park

31 July at Erskine Park

thanks so much for the reply. it might be the internet but i cant download the guide ;) are there any shows in august?

Yep there's a few of them...

1 August - EP

21 August - Castle Hill Showground

22 August - EP

28 August - EP

29 August - EP

Which Terrier breeds are you looking at ?

also working dogs ? as some breeds wont be at all shows its hard to tell.

But of course we know that terriers are the best of them all any way, and they are normally in ring 6 at Erskine park - The Bill Splilstead Complex of Canine Affairs. on Luddneham rd.

But of course we know that terriers are the best of them all any way, and they are normally in ring 6 at Erskine park - The Bill Splilstead Complex of Canine Affairs. on Luddneham rd.

thanks for your help, im still having trouble :cry: do all breeds shows mean ALL breeds with be there? :D oh and roughstock i am interested and checking out the beautiful staffies (and amstaffs) :cry: do they get shown at the same shows? i also travelling to newcastle quite a bit, do they still have shows at the doggie place there (hillsborough-i think). sorry lol i've got no idea :cry:

thanks for your help, im still having trouble :cry: do all breeds shows mean ALL breeds with be there? :cry: oh and roughstock i am interested and checking out the beautiful staffies (and amstaffs) :cry: do they get shown at the same shows? i also travelling to newcastle quite a bit, do they still have shows at the doggie place there (hillsborough-i think). sorry lol i've got no idea :(

All breeds CAN be entered at all breeds show but doesnt mean that they will be, just depends on who enters. next hills show is the 14th of august its a double header (so an AM show and a PM show) so should be a decent entry, and they are usually staffords and amstaffs at most shows in the newcastle and syndey areas! :D

thanks for your help, im still having trouble :eek: do all breeds shows mean ALL breeds with be there? :laugh: oh and roughstock i am interested and checking out the beautiful staffies (and amstaffs) :heart: do they get shown at the same shows? i also travelling to newcastle quite a bit, do they still have shows at the doggie place there (hillsborough-i think). sorry lol i've got no idea :cry:

The Amstaff Specialty will be held on the 11th of September at Erskine Park.

Come on down and have a look.

I've got my boy and my new pup entered :laugh: