Dog Models Wanted

helen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Want an Aussie Shepherd? She's rather gorgeous if I do say so myself!

I'm in the western suburbs of Melbourne, so not too far!

Me too :) And an Anatolian x Maremma....

Really think you should take up these offers.

Nothing looks quite as classy, ellegant and gorgeous as a blue and red merle together. :hug:

Want an Aussie Shepherd? She's rather gorgeous if I do say so myself!

I'm in the western suburbs of Melbourne, so not too far!

Me too :lollipop: And an Anatolian x Maremma....

Really think you should take up these offers.

Nothing looks quite as classy, ellegant and gorgeous as a blue and red merle together. :rasberry:

:):champagne:

How soon do you need them, Helen? Jedi would love to be a model for you and will be in Melbourne in September for the royal...? I assure you he's very well versed in being a model! :)

Ditto to Zero if you're still looking for a siberian husky. I wasn't planning on bringing him but I may end up taking my car down as well so if you want him, I will.

How soon do you need them, Helen? Jedi would love to be a model for you and will be in Melbourne in September for the royal...? I assure you he's very well versed in being a model! :champagne:

Ditto to Zero if you're still looking for a siberian husky. I wasn't planning on bringing him but I may end up taking my car down as well so if you want him, I will.

An Esky and Zero double :lollipop::)

How soon do you need them, Helen? Jedi would love to be a model for you and will be in Melbourne in September for the royal...? I assure you he's very well versed in being a model! :)

Are you both coming to the Royal on Finnish Lapphund day? Might get some shots with a difference there LOL. I was going to give the royal a miss but if you are coming I will have to go and finally meet you both, so I can show Kyla too :champagne: