Dog Models Wanted

helen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This all sounds SO much fun!! Would be fun to be the photographers assistant I recon. :):champagne:

If you decide to ad any mongrels to your list, I have two that I believe are ever so gorgeous (yes I admit that I am possibly biased hehe) AND we are about to move in the Melbourne direction in a few weeks. :rasberry::worship::lollipop:

Edited by A-B-C

How soon do you need them, Helen? Jedi would love to be a model for you and will be in Melbourne in September for the royal...? I assure you he's very well versed in being a model! :cry:

Ditto to Zero if you're still looking for a siberian husky. I wasn't planning on bringing him but I may end up taking my car down as well so if you want him, I will.

Are you both coming to the Royal on Finnish Lapphund day? Might get some shots with a difference there LOL. I was going to give the royal a miss but if you are coming I will have to go and finally meet you both, so I can show Kyla too :)

We'll both be there (with woofenpup and agentvee) on lappie day but neither Jedi or Zero are entered so they won't be able to enter the show grounds I don't think. I think we're driving down on the tuesday and coming back on the saturday. How exciting!!

• 3 weeks later...

Have been having some fun taking lots of photos. I have been given models that have been ideal for city/urban photos to start with so want to continue with that theme. Let me know if you have a dog that is fine in an urban/city environment. Here are a few for starters, still have heaps to work through

4880020799_68b36809fe.jpg

4879944159_522c93ae28.jpg

4825089303_8d1664cd31.jpg

4825089483_fe614bec40.jpg

Edited by helen

Have been having some fun taking lots of photos. I have been given models that have been ideal for city/urban photos to start with so want to continue with that theme. Let me know if you have a dog that is fine in an urban/city environment.

Like Shell said, we'll be down there for the royal and for a few days either side. You're more than welcome to use Jedi - he would be fine for city photos and is happy to do anything for a photo (and can be trained pretty quickly to do anything out of the ordinary that you might need for a shot).

Edited by TerraNik

I have the cutest goldie in the world, she has the face of an angel! She's just turned one and loooves being centre of attention.

I also have the most beautiful chocolate lab in the world :shrug: You have to do labs they're the cutest!

We live in southeast suburbs of melbourne though.

Mortonplace - I won't say no to any type of dog, I just listed some of my favorites that I don't already know someone close with the particular breed.

Shell & Terranik - I got a phone call reminding me of a certain picnic in September I have to go to, so will bring the camera :D Don't know what the place is like though as I haven't actually been there before, only driven past.

ValleyCBR, how long is Lincoln here for?

Shell & Terranik - I got a phone call reminding me of a certain picnic in September I have to go to, so will bring the camera :D Don't know what the place is like though as I haven't actually been there before, only driven past.

Have fun there! Unfortunately we won't be there. It's the weekend before we arrive.

I have the cutest goldie in the world, she has the face of an angel! She's just turned one and loooves being centre of attention.

I also have the most beautiful chocolate lab in the world :D You have to do labs they're the cutest!

We live in southeast suburbs of melbourne though.

Everyone in Melbourne, Geelong is not that far to drive :D

I do have another spot in Melbourne I want to check out though, around St Kilda

Have fun there! Unfortunately we won't be there. It's the weekend before we arrive.

Bummer, Kyla's mum thought you might be there

Bummer, Kyla's mum thought you might be there

Helen, Schatje will most likely be at the next Lappie picnic if you want a Keeshond model. He's more than happy to pose for the camera for as long as you can possibly want and in as many possible body positions as you want too :D :D