helen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

i may only be modest but i think i do have the best looking dogs out.

I have two shar-peis and a resuce dog (border collie x?)

Best looking dogs out, if you ask me :eek:

I have two Shar Pei too. Got to say they are both pretty good looking as well.

If you are interested in Shar Pei and rescue dogs please feel free to join our facebook page - Shar Pei Rescue Australia

Maybe you could do a Shar Pei Calendar Helen?? :eek:

Mortonplace - I won't say no to any type of dog, I just listed some of my favorites that I don't already know someone close with the particular breed.

Shell & Terranik - I got a phone call reminding me of a certain picnic in September I have to go to, so will bring the camera :eek: Don't know what the place is like though as I haven't actually been there before, only driven past.

ValleyCBR, how long is Lincoln here for?

Lincoln is leaving at the beggining of September (not sure of the exact date because I am not sure how long it will take them to to drive to be in Adelaide by the 8th). If you want an adult Chessie to shoot instead his dad is very well trained and super handsome. :eek:

It would be so exciting if you could shoot him your photogtaphy is awesome and this series is coming along great.

Hey,

i may only be modest but i think i do have the best looking dogs out.

I have two shar-peis and a resuce dog (border collie x?)

Best looking dogs out, if you ask me :thumbsup:

I have two Shar Pei too. Got to say they are both pretty good looking as well.

If you are interested in Shar Pei and rescue dogs please feel free to join our facebook page - Shar Pei Rescue Australia

Maybe you could do a Shar Pei Calendar Helen?? :)

I have done some rescue photos in the past. I found what worked well was taking photos of as many dogs that could be used on the websites, petrescue etc. Worked well in finding some new homes.

This calendar is for my personal enjoyment and as a personal project more than anything, and I have taken some shots I am really proud of along the way which is great for the people volunteering their dogs as models. I will make a calendar and put it on my Redbubble site because the quality is great, but the chances of actually selling anything on there are pretty slim, and it won't be advertised :thumbsup: There is a heap of awesome work on Redbubble though from many people the world over, they should be more popular, I think they should give the calendar shops a run for their money.

Edited by helen

We had a wonderful time meeting you and getting to explore a part of Melbourne I have never walked around before! Such a pretty day and yes the dogs were absolutely exhausted but very happy. (Sorry my daughter wasn't as pleasant company as the dogs were! :) )

I hope you got some useable shots and thanks again so much for the opportunity to take part!

This calendar is for my personal enjoyment and as a personal project more than anything, and I have taken some shots I am really proud of along the way which is great for the people volunteering their dogs as models. I will make a calendar and put it on my Redbubble site because the quality is great, but the chances of actually selling anything on there are pretty slim, and it won't be advertised :) There is a heap of awesome work on Redbubble though from many people the world over, they should be more popular, I think they should give the calendar shops a run for their money.

Please tell us when it's all finished :offtopic: I would love to buy one

We had a wonderful time meeting you and getting to explore a part of Melbourne I have never walked around before! Such a pretty day and yes the dogs were absolutely exhausted but very happy. (Sorry my daughter wasn't as pleasant company as the dogs were! :laugh: )

I hope you got some useable shots and thanks again so much for the opportunity to take part!

Hi, it was a fun day, I got some great photos, will let you know when I have edited them. Your daughter was fine and happy by the end of the day, feel sorry for her with the new shoes, I know what it is like to get blisters. Got some lovely photos of her for you I think she will love.

Please tell us when it's all finished ;) I would love to buy one

Thanks, will let you know. There might be a special Rottie calendar yet ;)

Helen, sorry - I haven't caught up on the whole thread but if you'd like a Dally, he's not only handsome but well trained :D :cry:

That sounds very tempting, a well trained and good looking boy

Edited by helen