Perth Dolers!

ILFC

Hi Perthies,

Golden Rules and I are going to meet at Leighton Beach on Sunday the 15th of August at 10am to let the retrievers have a run.

Anyone else interested?

I can probably make it, will know for sure closer to the time...

We would definately be in and probably be down there anyway except we are in melbourne and dont get back until the evening :cheer: Leila is better at the beach (eg, less likely to bugger off!)...although still crazy! :thumbsup:

She is having a GSP week instead.

Hi Perthies,

Golden Rules and I are going to meet at Leighton Beach on Sunday the 15th of August at 10am to let the retrievers have a run.

Anyone else interested?

I can probably make it, will know for sure closer to the time...

Mason and Grover would be a great match!!! :) ;)

I would love to come but have jnr sport on sat and sun mornings for the time being!!

Bugger :mad

Oh I'd love to bring Ella along! Been awhile since she saw Dougal etc.....

Just gotta get home and check the calendar! :thumbsup:

:D Would be great to see you guys again!

We would definately be in and probably be down there anyway except we are in melbourne and dont get back until the evening :( Leila is better at the beach (eg, less likely to bugger off!)...although still crazy! :eek:

She is having a GSP week instead.

Yes, I can imagine the beach being a great place for such a nutcase! :mad Shame you can't make it that day but come summer I'll be down there most weekends and will rope in anyone who's keen :mad

Edited by Golden Rules

This one is a bit far for me I think :laugh:

Rach, it's too far for most people, and it's not really a DOL meet so you aren't missing out on anything. :rolleyes:

ILFC and I just thought we'd go to the beach anyway to give the dogs a good run.

How about you organise the next DOL meet soon for Perry's Paddock? :cheer::thumbsup::laugh:

Perry's paddock is a definate!!! If anyone knows what dates are free next month in the showing calender be sure to let me know =D

Perrys Paddock will be great, the dogs can have a play in the big open meadow that they have there, we sat under the tree the last time I went and the 2 labs played like mad.