Sleeping Puppies

koalathebear

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love love loving all these gorgeous sleeping doggies!!

MIne have some really wierd sleeping posys, they are all back sleepers and tend to do it more when they get hot.

Here is my girls a couple of night ago, its a pretty ordinary picture as I took it in the dark with the iphone and only my laptop for light. :thumbsup:

IMG_0649.jpg

:thumbsup:

tlc: synchronised sleeping positions! Soooo cute

mrs tornsocks: those photos are so meltingtly cute ... I would never trust my dog with a bean bag ... he'd either try to play with it or hump it :crazy:

For completeness, here is a photo of my sleeping puppy when he was drooling - it's only happened once. :)

droolpuppy.jpg

I have tried to video G a few times, but the stupid noise my camera makes when it is being turned on, always wakes her! She goes from lying there to standing upright in a nano second!

Yes! the click of the camera also wakes Elbie.

It makes me wonder if Elbie ever 'truly' sleeps because the tiniest sound or movement seems to be able to wake him from most sleeps. Our problelm is that we usually just have our desk lights on in the study so it's too dark for photos. Last night he was sleeping in his dog bed with his head hanging out over the wide - literally dangling with with his nose touching the ground. When we turned on the light for more brightness - he of course woke up :rofl:

Fortunately he likes the camera though - he knows camera = treats :eek:

:eek:

tlc: synchronised sleeping positions! Soooo cute

mrs tornsocks: those photos are so meltingtly cute ... I would never trust my dog with a bean bag ... he'd either try to play with it or hump it :rasberry:

For completeness, here is a photo of my sleeping puppy when he was drooling - it's only happened once. :grouphug:

droolpuppy.jpg

Must've been dreaming about food :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh Tahli is so cute.

The hiding things in the 'dirt'/carpet post reminded me of a funny thing that Elbie does before he lays down to sleep. I'd read about it before but it's funny to see. He kind of digs with his paws in the dog bed, circles around, pawing at the bed and then plonks himself down for his snooze. In the old days, we thought he was trying to rip up his bedding so stopped him but these days we let him do it because he paws at the bedding without making much difference to it and then falls asleep. Perhaps psychologically he feels better now that he has 'adjusted' his bedding. :p

Edited by koalathebear

:p Tahli does that too to her bed because theres a pillow insert thing so she digs underneath for a bit then plonks down, but half on the bed half off now.

I thought the same thing, she was going to destroy the bed but just does it ever so gently. She will even take her bed elsewhere if she wants then sleeps in it he he

• 1 month later...