Puppy Training Brisbane

minxy

where abouts in Brissy are you?

I go to PADS at Eatons Hill, its an agility club so most of the people who go there are generally aiming to compete in agility, they offer a puppy class, obedience, motivation and control (basically a pre agility course, teaches off lead work and the very basics of agility, but its also good to maintain skills for dogs that are already there) and then of course the agility classes, which you cant start until your dog is 12 months old

Really it depends on whether or not you are planning on having your dog as a pet, or if you would like to do a sport or obedience with it

I'm on the Southside now, but I'm not too fussed. My parents are at Eatons Hill and so I'm on the northside on a regular basis. Used to work in the Brendale Sports Complex nextdoor. Puppy will be a family pet (Not getting it until December-ish)

the only place i would recommend is Urban Dog Training, they train at um, carina/carindale (not sure of area) on creek road

Thanks. I had a look at their website today and they look really good. Good to know that someone would recommend them

Hi there,have a look at Good Dog Bad Dog.Joanne(0413 923 981) is a wonderful lady,and her trainers are very good,great atmosphere and fun to be there.At Jimboomba,southside of Brissy.Last time i looked there were 2 main courses to do -Domestic Control @ 7weeks $155

Lifestyle @ 26 Lessons is $260.00 or 52 lessons $390.00

Tabitha at www.wagtails.com.au runs classes, inc puppy classes, at several venues across Brissy. There is one at Springwood.

where abouts in Brissy are you?

I go to PADS at Eatons Hill, its an agility club so most of the people who go there are generally aiming to compete in agility, they offer a puppy class, obedience, motivation and control (basically a pre agility course, teaches off lead work and the very basics of agility, but its also good to maintain skills for dogs that are already there) and then of course the agility classes, which you cant start until your dog is 12 months old

Really it depends on whether or not you are planning on having your dog as a pet, or if you would like to do a sport or obedience with it

`

GoldenGirl we have been considering PADS for obedience however at this stage are unsure if we will progress to full blown dog sports. Would you still rec the class? OH thought it might be good to get started at a sports club in case we think our furry monster would enjoy agility later on.