Neospora & Molly

bommy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess it is time to end this thread & move to rainbow bridge :)

It has been a very hard & horrid day, Molly last night slept up on our bed between Jason & I for one last cuddle (she hogged the bed & blankets all night) we then basically spent the day with each other until it was time..... My sister came with us to the vets & she waited with Jessie whilst Lily Harry & II went in with our girl.... she was so brave & accepted the drug with no fights, it was so swift & painless & I felt so sad and happy at the same time, I am sad for me as I have a big hole in my heart that will never be filled again in the same way no more all over the face kises with one swift lick, that hits as fast as lightening & if you blinked you would miss that tongue coming out to get you... but I am happy for Molly as now she has no pain, she has no cancer & ost importantly she is back with her best friend Chief ....

Run free together my babies, I will see you again at the bridge & Chiefer you lokk after my moo girl..

Thank you all for your caring thoughts & wishes the whole time we have been here

Jacqui

Anne,

thank you I know exactly what you mean, even though I feel like my heart has been ripped open, I know that there will always be a special spot in my heart for the love that Molly & I share & that it will always be there, your post made me think & realise this..

Thank you so much

Jacqui

Oh Jacqui, I'm so sorry to hear. Molly is free from pain now and you can know that she is still in your heart, only in a happier place where she can relax and look down on you, without hurting.

You go and give Sarge a big cuddle and remember, as long as you are happy, Molly will be happy too.

My Grandfather died the other day. Two weeks before he passed away he wrote out a speach to be read at his funeral. It mentioned something about wanting us all to celebrate the time we have together, and not to be sad that he is no longer here, he also said he didn't want anyone to cry at his funeral, which of course made me cry more but the point is that Molly wouldn't want you crying for her, Boxers have that love for life which is why we love the breed so much, all they ever want is for you to be happy.

*Hugs*

Jeanne