New Website- Finally!

Not quite as exciting as K9 Pro's name change revalation but thanks to a wonderful friend, we finally have our new website up and going!!! There is a heap more info and photos to come but we're pretty thrilled with how it looks so far!!! www.underdogtraining.com.au

Its amazing how websites go out of date- we used to love the old site and then realised just how 'old' it really was so this revamp was well overdue!

Thanks guys- the designer who did this went to school with me and she was brilliant even back then. I hated showing my art work after hers, lol!! :confused:

There are lots of updates still to come and of course all of our photos- we're looking forward to seeing it progress too.

Edited by Cosmolo

Testimonials should be up in another week or so, i just finished compiling them. There are some fabulous pictures- including one of our clients dogs lying down with her best friend- a pig!! :laugh:

Inka- foster dogs can attend different workshops, why not ask the group you are fostering her for if she can come along?