I Don't Need Another Dog ...

Got Spots

I was mucking around on the internet last night while home alone - I went on the dogs home of tasmania site and fell in love :laugh:

image_1280125232.jpg

I already have 2 whippets but ......

she is just gorgeous

about 18mths old

So tempted to find out more about her

That dogs home of Tas site is DANGEROUS I tells ya!

I can see why you fell in love, she is bewdiful!

Theres at least three at Devonport I'm in love with - including a dally who just might get picked up in the next week or two - if my two get along with her......

Edited by spottychick

The dally pup is just beautiful

My complicating factor is I live in Qld

And you have no idea how this dog will get on with the ones you already have.

My guess is that there will be very similar dogs in shelters much closer to you - BC/Kelpie crosses aren't exactly rare. :laugh:

That dogs home of Tas site is DANGEROUS I tells ya!

I can see why you fell in love, she is bewdiful!

Theres at least three at Devonport I'm in love with - including a dally who just might get picked up in the next week or two - if my two get along with her......

Penny IS the most spectacular looking dally :laugh:

The dally pup is just beautiful

My complicating factor is I live in Qld

Well, I live in Qld & my dream doggie came from Sweden. Tassie is just down the road, by comparison. And that includes Hobart, of course.

My other two dogs came from the ACT & the doggie next door came from Victoria.

And they're all the best of mates.

I'm not helping much. :cry:

Edited by mita

Panterka and I were up there last Saturday and she's just as pretty in real life :cry:

ahh rescue sites always make me want to adopt another dog or two or four... sophies-choice.com.au is the worst for me, or the adoptapet site for the rspca. They can arrange transport if you speak to them about it. She is gorgeous. Where I live we are only allowed 2 dogs so no more for me, so I shouldnt look anymore.....but i still do and I always find one to fall in love with and torture myself over!

PokeyLittlePuppy - tell me more

I have always wanted a BC, and my 2 are relatively tolerant

We didn't see the BC so your best bet would be calling Caroline and asking her.

I've found DHT to be very easy to deal with and they keep dogs there as long as it takes to rehome them. Caroline and one of the shelter staff actually drove all the way from Devonport to us (in Launceston) on a Sunday morning to bring us a greyhound boy so from our experience, they've been very accomodating and wonderful to deal with.

i looove the springer spaniels on that dogs home tasmania site. And the dalmatian puppy. So want another dog in addition to our two, but people already say we're nuts for having two. Plus all our money is already being spent on unnecessary luxuries for them :laugh: In my dream life, I would live in a big house, with a huge yard, and at least five dogs ! AND be a housewife....