Canberra

Steve

Lesley and I will be in Canberra on the 17th of August for a couple of days to attend the roundtable meeting with the RSPCA for the MDBA.

While we are there it would be good to meet up with anyone who might be even a little bit interested in being involved with MDBA Pacers.

In case you are not aware as yet we are in the process of helping people to set up and be involved in their own clubs under the MDBA Pacers banner as chartered clubs.

[sort of similar structure to Rotary or apex etc] This will mean we can help people more effficiently and effectively when they strike natural or personal disasters. It also means we can keep the fundraising from the local communities within those communities. The vision is to have an MDBA Pacers club close to you to help out with you and your animals no matter where you live or what happens.

So please if you have even a glimmer of an interest in being involved or if you just want to come and say good aye in person please put your hand up now.

I'd like to meet you and say hello :hug:.

But I have to be up front that I have zero spare energy or time to participate in a new club of any sort and don't want to waste your short time in town.

I'd like to meet you and say hello :hug: .

But I have to be up front that I have zero spare energy or time to participate in a new club of any sort and don't want to waste your short time in town.

Thats O.K. by me - come anyway. Id like to meet you too.

Steve I could ask a couple of my animal mad (non DOL) old work mates now good friends? Its a bit short notice but we all have loads of experience and are all old RSPCA staff :o

Awesome Yes please.

Tuesday evening after the meeting with the RSPCA. We are meeting at the Forrest Apartments 30 National Circuit Forrest at 5pm onwards.

My mobile is deleted

Hope to see you there.

Julie

Edited by Steve

:laugh: well as I said it wasnt as bad as the day before or even yesterday was pretty shocking. -3 was the temperature apparently :laugh:

Oh and Im organising a meeting with the friends I told you about so should be in contact soon :)

• 3 weeks later...