Lost Sharpei In Browns Plains, Brisbane (now Found)

daisygirl

I have posted in Lost and Found section and but know that more people read this area.

George is a flowered Sharpei and has been missing for a few hours and we are really worried about his safety.

George.jpg

He has been missing from Oak Avenue, Browns Plains since approx 11am and several cars have been driving around looking for him. He was last spotted approx 1km away but he could be close to several major roads and shopping centres.

Any information please call 414 513 129 or 0401445641

Edited by daisygirl

He had been on a trial in a new home and escaped through a door inadvertently left slightly ajar. Logan had been rung and asked if he was there and they said no. We then left details giving his description and emailed a photo (he is kinda distinctive).

I was advised by the rescue in NSW that helped us get him out under their Clause 16D that they had been advised he was in Logan Pound. Then they wouldn't release him to us. Many heated words later we have him back but he was required to be registered in the Logan Council area (I don't live in their area and as he is a rescue he is not required to be registered here, not can I transfer his rego over to here as I have my quota of registered dogs).

I'm not impressed.

I understand they have procedures that need to be followed but they have now created a bit of a legal tangle with this boy if the people decide not to keep him. He is registered to me at an address I do not reside at in a Council area I do not live in.

Edited by Ams

He had been on a trial in a new home and escaped through a door inadvertently left slightly ajar. Logan had been rung and asked if he was there and they said no. We then left details giving his description and emailed a photo (he is kinda distinctive).

I was advised by the rescue in NSW that helped us get him out under their Clause 16D that they had been advised he was in Logan Pound. Then they wouldn't release him to us. Many heated words later we have him back but he was required to be registered in the Logan Council area (I don't live in their area and as he is a rescue he is not required to be registered here, not can I transfer his rego over to here as I have my quota of registered dogs).

I'm not impressed.

I understand they have procedures that need to be followed but they have now created a bit of a legal tangle with this boy if the people decide not to keep him. He is registered to me at an address I do not reside at in a Council area I do not live in.

Thought you might have trouble with Logan, they can be painful sometimes

I hope he gets to stay in his new home