Puddles Everywhere ><

minxy

So I get home from work around 7.30, sort out dinner and then climb into bed. Pull the covers up over me to reveal THREE wet cat urine puddles. One on one doona, two on the other. It's freezing tonight and I have no spare blankets. Now I'll be up all night washing.

Happy Friday night to me??

:thumbsup:

So I get home from work around 7.30, sort out dinner and then climb into bed. Pull the covers up over me to reveal THREE wet cat urine puddles. One on one doona, two on the other. It's freezing tonight and I have no spare blankets. Now I'll be up all night washing.

Happy Friday night to me??

:thumbsup:

Yikes! You poor thing! Why is your cat so unhappy with you? Or is it just because they can?

My cat has 3 litter trays- yet, when he chooses (sometimes because I'm late home, sometimes no reason at all!), he will poo NEXT to one of them. In fact, in between 2 of them! It pisses me off to no end, but he's done it for years. The only consolation is, at least he's consistent, and it's not on anywhere else.

I hope you get some sleep soon. :rofl:

Do you still have the Rotty in your avatar?

On a cold night I always deploy my Rotty to my bed to keep me warm. It's well worth all the farting and snoring she puts me through. Actually at the moment its so cold I deploy all 3 dogs and 2 cats to the bed.

Turn up the heater, put the dog in the bed and wear some trackies! Leave the washing till tomorrow :thumbsup:

Yikes! You poor thing! Why is your cat so unhappy with you? Or is it just because they can?

My cat has 3 litter trays- yet, when he chooses (sometimes because I'm late home, sometimes no reason at all!), he will poo NEXT to one of them. In fact, in between 2 of them! It pisses me off to no end, but he's done it for years. The only consolation is, at least he's consistent, and it's not on anywhere else.

I hope you get some sleep soon. :thumbsup:

He used to do stuff like this when we first got him from the RSPCA. But he hasn't done it in about 4 months. I have no idea why. We think he just becomes extra fussy with his litter tray. Mind you, he has two ginormous ones. (Storage boxes). He's just a shit from time to time. Naughtiest cat in the world. The RSPCA keep telling him how lucky he is that we still keeo him haha.

Do you still have the Rotty in your avatar?

On a cold night I always deploy my Rotty to my bed to keep me warm. It's well worth all the farting and snoring she puts me through. Actually at the moment its so cold I deploy all 3 dogs and 2 cats to the bed.

Turn up the heater, put the dog in the bed and wear some trackies! Leave the washing till tomorrow :rofl:

Unfortunately no, she's at my parents house. So no big doggy to keep me warm. Normally Oscar is my hot water bottle, but he can sleep in the lounge tonight

If you can, get some Biozet laundry powder to wash the doonas and covers in. It has special enzymes that break down cat pee. Normal stuff will get rid of the smell to US, but the cat can still smell it and will go back... Its possible there is a cat outside that's bothering him, or perhaps you have been working longer hours, etc. Some cats are stress heads and take out their frustrations on your possessions!! You have my sympathy - I have clean washing pissers.

If you can, get some Biozet laundry powder to wash the doonas and covers in. It has special enzymes that break down cat pee. Normal stuff will get rid of the smell to US, but the cat can still smell it and will go back... Its possible there is a cat outside that's bothering him, or perhaps you have been working longer hours, etc. Some cats are stress heads and take out their frustrations on your possessions!! You have my sympathy - I have clean washing pissers.

Thanks Kirty. I have a feeling it could be because I have started working casually again. Have been unemployed for last 5 months and have now picked up some work around uni. He's a HUGE sook, so maybe because I am unable to give him my undivided attention he has decided to play up. :S

Haha thanks, I'll have to grab some Biozet tomorrow. I used a whole bottle of that useless Urine Off stuff in one day when he peed on our mattress (the first time). Have found that Febreze is also really good at helping to break down the actual odour.

You can also make up a solution of about 1 tablespoon of Biozet in about 250ml of warm water and use that to clean carpet, mattresses, etc. Just spray it on, scrub with a cloth and then wipe with a clean, wet cloth. :thumbsup: