Anyone In Need Of A Cheap Crate?

Red Fox

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belgian.blue

Oooh nice! I'd love to get Badger one of these as I can't move his wire crate around .. far too heavy!

Fantastic - thank you - just bought one so I can take it to dog obedience and crate whichever dog I am not training :rofl:

I bought one too :( I already have an awesome K9+ soft crate, but at that price I just couldn't pass it up. It will be good as a "throw in the back of the car just in case/take down the river in summer/don't worry if it gets dirty" crate as admittedly I'm a little precious about the "good" one :laugh:

Same here - I have the K9 ones in the room for night time but was loath to pack them up and drag them outside :laugh:

ETA - plus with the size I need to buy it was too expensive to buy another just for dog obedience

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

I ordered my 4 on Saturday also and they were delivered today!

The crates are the exact same I brought from COTD a few weeks ago . I paid almost double for that one :rofl:

Fantasic service , this was the first time I had used this site but will definitely be checking it out again :provoke:

I ordered mine on Saturday too and it arrived yesterday at lunchtime. :provoke:

The crate is huge and well constructed. Quite light too.

I'm very happy with it and will definately be checking the site for bargains again!!

Are the soft crates good? What if the dog moves around in them, won't they tip over?

No they wont fall over. They are fairly sturdy actually. They have a metal pole frame.

Thanks for that.

These blue ones have the metal pole frame, has anyone got one?

http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/Lightwe...Away-p14748.htm

That's the exact crate I bought and it is fantastic!! sturdy and great looking. It's huge . Got it for a Rottweiler and she has plenty of room in there and then some :)

Actually mine is the next size up from the one you posted but the same crate.

Edited by baifra