Anyone In Need Of A Cheap Crate?

Red Fox

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shellsboers: Miss Kippy looks beeeeeeeautiful in her new bed and ready for Canine Woodstock!

spottychick: no more teasing. You'll have to give us a photo of the xxxxxl crate and your doggies very soon :thumbsup:

Yes I will but the phone really is dead. I don't understand why - it's only new. Must be the battery.

Anyone got a point and shoot camera going cheap???? Or a mobile phone with a camera......

Might go check out some bargain sites.

Thats a great shot shellsboers!! What a gorgeous big boofa!

shellsboers: Miss Kippy looks beeeeeeeautiful in her new bed and ready for Canine Woodstock!

spottychick: no more teasing. You'll have to give us a photo of the xxxxxl crate and your doggies very soon :thumbsup:

Yes I will but the phone really is dead. I don't understand why - it's only new. Must be the battery.

Anyone got a point and shoot camera going cheap???? Or a mobile phone with a camera......

I might be able to help you with a camera .... dpeneds what you want and what you are prepared to pay! :)

You might prefer to get a new phone with a camera ......

I thought about buying one, but wasn't sure how it would stand up to a 16 wk old Labrador puppy....probably not very well :laugh: Getting a bit tired of dragging her wire crate from the lounge room to my bedroom and back though. The cardboard I scoot it around on is not doing so well either.

I thought about buying one, but wasn't sure how it would stand up to a 16 wk old Labrador puppy....probably not very well :laugh: Getting a bit tired of dragging her wire crate from the lounge room to my bedroom and back though. The cardboard I scoot it around on is not doing so well either.

Well that was why I bought one - so I didn't have to lug the huge wire crate from room to room - but I ended up with a soft crate larger than the huge wire crate! :laugh:

Well that was why I bought one - so I didn't have to lug the huge wire crate from room to room - but I ended up with a soft crate larger than the huge wire crate! :laugh:

I solved that problem by having a crate in every room :laugh: wire crate in the kitchen/family/dining area, another in the lounge room, my K9+ crate in the bedroom and now the new topbuy one for anywhere else we go ;)

spottychick: no more teasing. You'll have to give us a photo of the xxxxxl crate and your doggies very soon :crazy:

I might be able to help you with a camera .... dpeneds what you want and what you are prepared to pay! :mad

You might prefer to get a new phone with a camera ......

hmmmmm what have you got in mind. I used the phone more as a camera than a phone LOL Due to mobile coverage issues here ;)

Roflmao those photos of Kuma are too much :rofl:

hmmmmm what have you got in mind. I used the phone more as a camera than a phone LOL Due to mobile coverage issues here :crazy:

It's a little 3mp Konica Minolta digi camera about 5 years old - it's small enough to pop in your pocket.

Being 5 years old it only has a small screen on it but it has movie mode with sound, and it has a great optical zoom which you don't find in a lot of digi cameras.

It has a black and white mode and a sepia mode ......

It takes fantastic macro shots ..... will see if I can find a pic .....

PICT1131.jpg

artyfarty.jpg

Sorry to go OT!!!

Our crate just arrived only a day after ordering - WOW, what a great deal. It's awesome. I'm tempted to get one of the huge ones for our other dog as well now, just thinking it would really come in handy when we go on holidays, but I don't think it'll fit in the car :laugh:

Edited to add: The Ark, it is a great size, if slightly spacious, for Aussies :laugh:

Edited by wuffles

Hmmm....I have 3 and a bit hours to decide if I should get one. Would the XXXL be big enough for a Lab? She's only 4 months, and I'm not even sure whether it would hold up to any possible chewing, but it IS a bargain. What do you think?

You'd fit a couple of adult labs in the XXXL size and still have room to swing a cat :laugh: