Anyone In Need Of A Cheap Crate?

Red Fox

Hmmm....I have 3 and a bit hours to decide if I should get one. Would the XXXL be big enough for a Lab? She's only 4 months, and I'm not even sure whether it would hold up to any possible chewing, but it IS a bargain. What do you think?

You'd fit a couple of adult labs in the XXXL size and still have room to swing a cat :laugh:

Lol ;) :o Not sure what His Grumpiness the cat would think about that! :D Now I'm looking at other stuff to bring postage down to $3.30 :(

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....I have 3 and a bit hours to decide if I should get one. Would the XXXL be big enough for a Lab? She's only 4 months, and I'm not even sure whether it would hold up to any possible chewing, but it IS a bargain. What do you think?

You'd fit a couple of adult labs in the XXXL size and still have room to swing a cat :o

Agree. I have a XXXL one and my Dobermann and 2 JRT's sleep in it together and there is plenty of room for more. Dobe is only 6 months old but already weighs 30kg so about the size of a lab. Tons of room. I'd go for it, they are the cheapest I've seen for that quality anywhere.:laugh:

I ordered mine Tuesday arvo and it came today.

Totally awesome. Thanks again to the OP for posting this thread. :laugh: It's so light too!

Four whippets and me can sit in it!

They love it already. They're alternating between the crate and the couch, and Whiz has stolen Daphnes toy and doesn't want to come out. I think he's trying to claim it as his own.

:o

Edited by Sir WJ

My husband crawled into our xxxl crate tonight and locked Elbie out - Elbie was exceedingly offended :rofl:

I wonder how many DOLers have crawled into the monster crates with their dogs. I got in ours with Ava. Satchmo wandered around the outside wanting to join in but he is too tall to fit ;)

I wonder how many DOLers have crawled into the monster crates with their dogs. I got in ours with Ava. Satchmo wandered around the outside wanting to join in but he is too tall to fit ;)

Well if he's nice to Kuma the Akita, Kuma might consider sharing his XXXXXL crate :rofl:

hmmmmm what have you got in mind. I used the phone more as a camera than a phone LOL Due to mobile coverage issues here :dancingelephant:

It's a little 3mp Konica Minolta digi camera about 5 years old - it's small enough to pop in your pocket.

Being 5 years old it only has a small screen on it but it has movie mode with sound, and it has a great optical zoom which you don't find in a lot of digi cameras.

It has a black and white mode and a sepia mode ......

It takes fantastic macro shots ..... will see if I can find a pic .....

Sorry to go OT!!!

Can you PM me please :dancingelephant:

spottychick: thanks :dancingelephant: We tease him and tell him he's being sent to the glue factory for being a wedgehead :dancingelephant: We are bad owners!

:dancingelephant: Hey KTB- what's the pig toy in Elbie's crate?

It's a pig squeaker mat. See here. It has 16 squeakers in it so must be played with under supervision :dancingelephant: Elbie's mat now only has 14 squeakers in it ...

Oh My God I wish my camera worked. I just noticed both dogs are in the crate. There's about a foot of space between them but that is fantastic!! They are so starting to trust each other. There is another bed in here LOL but they both ingored it. They must really love that crate.

Yippadee doo dah!!! I swear I will have them curling up together properly by the end of the year hee hee