Homemade Recipes

Just wandering if anyone has any good dog recipes? My dog is only about 8.5 weeks old at the momment (Bull Mastiff) so if anyone has any good recipes for growing dogs that would be great.

Also if you know any good websites for recipes let me know. :laugh:

Just wandering if anyone has any good dog recipes? My dog is only about 8.5 weeks old at the momment (Bull Mastiff) .....

Hi GraceMcC,

Do you mean receipes for treats or a home made diet?

Just so you know, Bullmastiff is one word, "Bullmastiff", not "Bull Mastiff" - it's just a little thing but drives the Bullmastiff people crazy! :laugh:

JR

Just wandering if anyone has any good dog recipes? My dog is only about 8.5 weeks old at the momment (Bull Mastiff) .....

Hi GraceMcC,

Do you mean receipes for treats or a home made diet?

Just so you know, Bullmastiff is one word, "Bullmastiff", not "Bull Mastiff" - it's just a little thing but drives the Bullmastiff people crazy! :laugh:

JR

Hi, Thanks for that, it didnt look right to me when i typed it up..... :laugh:

Congratulations on becoming a bullmastiff owner. The will bring you years of love and enjoyment to your family.

The absolute best thing for you to do is to remain on the diet your breeder has provided to you until the pup reaches at least 12 months of age. If you wish to change this diet for whatever reason it would be advisable to contact your breeder first and foremost and ask them for suggestions on diet change. If you dont get much luck there you are more than welcome to send me a private message and I will be happy to send you in the right direction regarding food requirements for a growing bullmastiff puppy.

Just wandering if anyone has any good dog recipes? My dog is only about 8.5 weeks old at the momment (Bull Mastiff) so if anyone has any good recipes for growing dogs that would be great.

Also if you know any good websites for recipes let me know. :p

Congratulations on becoming a bullmastiff owner. The will bring you years of love and enjoyment to your family.

The absolute best thing for you to do is to remain on the diet your breeder has provided to you until the pup reaches at least 12 months of age. If you wish to change this diet for whatever reason it would be advisable to contact your breeder first and foremost and ask them for suggestions on diet change. If you dont get much luck there you are more than welcome to send me a private message and I will be happy to send you in the right direction regarding food requirements for a growing bullmastiff puppy.

Also if you know any good websites for recipes let me know. :provoke:

Hi,

Thanks for your information, I wasn't to sure how long I should keep them on a similiar diet of the breeders, so thanks for that :bolt:. the breeder did give me some information on different things they fed their puppies and older bullmastiffs of theirs. I'm more or less wanting my pup to have bit of a healthy variety.

Any tips/suggestians you have on this breed I'd appreciate, the more i know the better! :o