Modelling In The Botanic Gardens [photo Heavy]

Bellatrix

A few weeks ago I asked if my younger sister could model for me at the Botanic Gardens when I would get my 5D MK II. Well, yesterday was the day and the weather was perfect!!

Im getting used to the camera as its a completely different format from my 450D. I am truely in love with it!

These are just a few shots taken (took about 280 in just over an hour). All photos were taken with the Canon 24-70mm 2.8L.

I'll just add that these were my first posed model shots and her first time doing anything like this! After a little bit of guidance with poses, she picked it up really well! :p

IMG_0235WM.jpg

IMG_0213WM.jpg

IMG_0263eWM.jpg

IMG_0269eWM.jpg

IMG_0259-2eWM.jpg

IMG_0273WM.jpg

that's my fave too Bec!

She's a very exotic looking girl. I could see her in some kind of Middle Eastern or even Asian type garb, something with lots of colourful silk and dangly gold jewelery.

Edited by Kirislin

that's my fave too Bec!

She's a very exotic looking girl. I could see her in some kind of Middle Eastern or even Asian type garb, something with lots of colourful silk and dangly gold jewelery.

She does have that look about her, doesnt she! But we are italian :thanks: We do look alike a little but I still think she got the better genes! :laugh: