Worming Tablet Question

ricey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice this is a zombie thread! I thought I remembered rockstar stressing about worming yonks ago, and I was about to suggest that if they are still worrying about worms and haven't got around to doing something about it, maybe they need more help than combantrin! Then I noticed the date.

I deleted the rest of my advice since it's not needed.

Edited by Aphra

I have found this thread very interesting.

I travel to remote aboriginal communities very regularly where human worms, especially in children, can, occasionally be distressing. I follow good hygiene protocols at all times - in & out of town (similar to what Bommy suggested)

I have been doing this for 10 years. We have been breeding bedlingtons for 10 years. We worm our dogs and our cat regularly.

I have never treated myself for worms. Our OH&S branch has no protocol for regular worming for remote practitioners.

So is it necessary or not??? I don't know. I think I will check the CARPA manual.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Erica

Does it matter?

I think it does. First time poster on a dog forum resurrecting a human worming thread from 2 years ago, and takes the opportunity to add a link. What's in the link? Trojans? Advertising?