Irresponsible Dog Owners P!$$ Me Off!

Jsk

Yet again I have caught 2 stray dogs, the SAME 2 stray dogs!

This is the 5th time in 3 weeks! :o:eek::shrug:

I ring the council and they connect me to the owner and she says she is coming to get them.

And then the useless bloody owner take a frickin hour or more to turn up!! She is only from 2 bloody streets away!!

I am soooo p!$$ed off at the moment!

I was supposed to go out 30 mins ago! and I told her that I had to leave at 9:30 could she please be here before then!

FFS!

:whip::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::eek::eek:

Stop calling the council and take them to the pound.
Or take them to your local vet who hold them for the pound. (well they do here as that is what I do with stray dogs and no time to hold them myself).

I dont have a car or I would! so my only option is to let the run on a main and very busy road or ring the council and wait for the stupid bloody owner!

bloody hour and a half l;ater still waiting for her to turn up!!

:o:eek::shrug::whip::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then tell the council that the owner isn't playing ball and you want a ranger sent out to pick them up.

Agree, but INSIST the ranger comes. If the ranger does not come then leave them they are not your responsibility.

Hard I know but there is not much else you can do.

Just spoke to the council again and because contact was made with the owner they wont send a ranger out!

Told them how she still hadnt turned up and i have to go out, the silly person said that maybe you need to change your plans! FFS why should I change my plans cause some silly b!tch wont come and pick her dogs up!

:o:eek::shrug::whip::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just spoke to the council again and because contact was made with the owner they wont send a ranger out!

Told them how she still hadnt turned up and i have to go out, the silly person said that maybe you need to change your plans! FFS why should I change my plans cause some silly b!tch wont come and pick her dogs up!

:o:eek::shrug::whip::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have done your bit.

Go out. :eek:

Some people will never learn and its a shame their dogs may just end up paying for it.

You have done your best. :eek:

2 hours later she has finally turned up!

Her excuse ....

Wait for it

She wanted to watch a dvd that was due back today so thought she would watch it first and drop it back while she was out!

FFS

:o:eek::shrug::whip::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::eek::eek::mad :D :D :( ;) :mad

This woman is completely rude and your council ranger needs to be sacked. I would be writing to the Mayor and your local Member of Parliament about the wasted pay packet going to your ranger if he/she is not doing their job. It is so not your responsibility to babysit a repeat offenders dogs so she can avoid a fine. These dogs need to go to the pound so she can learn a lesson. I can not believe how rude people are these days to take advantage of someone who obviously has a caring nature and stays home to look after someone elses responsibility. :confused: Wow this has made me really mad.