Dogs Heart Person

W Sibs

Just for fun... I was thinking about heart dogs today. Just wondering if dogs have their heart human/person?

I'm pretty convince that Emmy's heart person is my sister. She is totally in love with my sister... doesn't stop cuddling with her, kissing her, following her around when my sister comes for a visit. Emmy insist on sharing everything with my sister from toys, treats and food.

I'm Charlie's heart person. He is a total's mama's boy...

I would be Oscar's.. Although I live on my own and my partner comes back from working away weekly but for the 2 years I've had Osc it really has just been him and I! We are a package deal.

He LOVES seeing Marcus when he comes home and loves his cousins (My nieces and nephews :confused: ). If the room is completely full of people, food, toys and he is playing with the kids on the opposite side of the room, as soon as I make a noise to get up or take a drink he watches me and if I walk out of the room before I turn back around he is at my feet! I love my little man and it is such a special feeling know he loves me just as much.

He plays outside whilst I get ready in the mornings and he will run in every 10 minutes just to check that I am ok.

I am Jet's heart person. :confused: I am the only person he will come and cuddle constantly.

Actually now that I think about Jessie (my families dog) loves me to pieces and I would be her heart person too.

She barks and is the most excited when I come through the door, doesn't act like that to anyone else!

I love my babies :)

For me it is Coco my toy poodle, she has to be able to see me at all times. If I put her outside she will run around the house until she can see me through a window, then she just sits and watches me.

When I am on the lounge watching TV she is up behind me, I am sure its not healthy for her but it is the way she has always been.

yes, as much as I love Fern and she loves me she loves my daughter's partner much more :confused: and will probably end up living with them. Fern totally and utterly loves Adam, she bloody nearly drools all over him when they visit!

I am James'. He'll have a look around if anyone else in the family gets up to go somewhere or go welcome them by the stairs when they come home (although even then, sometimes he won't bother), but no one gets the reaction I do :confused: He's my boy.

I am for my Dobe and my Shih Tzu X Maltese and my JRT X (all male dogs). My 2 girls (Amstaff X Ridgeback and JRT) are much more independant and will happily go to anyone offering up hugs, food, love etc. Even if there is food and fun activities in a room if I get up and leave it all the boys will follow me. Big sooky la la mummas boys!

Charlie May, our Whippy is head over heals for her mum. My 5 year old. They snuggle every late arvo in front of the heater.

Kimba WGSD LOVES my mum. She sings, sits on her foot, rolls everywhere, shakes hands head burys the works. She also is obsessed with Bilbo Baggins, same type of thing. :confused:

Her eyes are always on me, asking if its ok. She a gem that one, I dont think I will ever meet another with her depth.

Well i dont have a dog anymore...cos Chloe-Joe's heart person was my ex...but I have my four cats..and i can safely say that my last two foster failures Romeo and Rosie- i am Romeo 's heart person.

As soon as i pull into the driveway after work each day. I can see Romeo sitting at the glass panel next to the front door and Rosie is sitting at the loungeroom window (which is great, seeing that im not actually sipposed to have pets in the house..lol).

Once the door is open, they both run for me and then collapse at my feet.

Romeo was really badly abused and neglected, so i guess that it makes sense that he has bonded with me so well. He sleeps curled up under my arms and wakes me every morning by gently putting his paws on my face.

We have had Rosie since she was three weeks old, so we are all she has ever known. As much as she loves me i can honestly say that her heart person in my son Benjimen. Rosie looks up at him with so much love in her eyes, she sleeps next to him and will allow him to carry her for as long as he likes. Rosie has never scratched or bitten my son, she saves all of that behaviour for poor Romeo...lol.

It is such a pleasure to go home each evening and know that they are there waitig for us and especially now that i am on my own, they provide me so much companionship when my son is with his dad and of an evening when my son is in bed fast asleep.

I would be lost without them.

I think my old girl Ricky loves my mother. Whenever mum comes over she goes into a kind of trance and licks and licks and licks her on any part of the body she can get near. Mum thwarts this by putting eucalyptus oil on her legs before visiting. So ricky scrunches her nose and just sits on her feet, looking up and idolising her existence.

Bindi loved everyone and showed her love equally,(little hussy she was :confused: ) and even though I was one of those she smothered with love, I did not use to think that she loved me as much as I loved her. When I looked at her, my heart would swell. :rofl: :rofl: :eek:

But when I went out, apparently she would not settle, she would run from room to room crying. I was the only person that she did that for :( so I must of been her heart person.

With Geogie porgie chicy pie, I am her heart and soul. Its like she needs her mummy to always be near. She is very independent, but when it comes to me she is my magnet, the way she looks into my eyes, she loves her mummy. It makes the other family members sick, cause they want what I am having. :)

With bow wow it is her dad.

She will sit there and look lovingly into his eyes, slip kisses when he is not looking, will talk to him. :) too bad he has only eyes for Georgea. :):rofl:

Well i dont have a dog anymore...cos Chloe-Joe's heart person was my ex...but I have my four cats..and i can safely say that my last two foster failures Romeo and Rosie- i am Romeo 's heart person.

As soon as i pull into the driveway after work each day. I can see Romeo sitting at the glass panel next to the front door and Rosie is sitting at the loungeroom window (which is great, seeing that im not actually sipposed to have pets in the house..lol).

Once the door is open, they both run for me and then collapse at my feet.

Romeo was really badly abused and neglected, so i guess that it makes sense that he has bonded with me so well. He sleeps curled up under my arms and wakes me every morning by gently putting his paws on my face.

We have had Rosie since she was three weeks old, so we are all she has ever known. As much as she loves me i can honestly say that her heart person in my son Benjimen. Rosie looks up at him with so much love in her eyes, she sleeps next to him and will allow him to carry her for as long as he likes. Rosie has never scratched or bitten my son, she saves all of that behaviour for poor Romeo...lol.

It is such a pleasure to go home each evening and know that they are there waitig for us and especially now that i am on my own, they provide me so much companionship when my son is with his dad and of an evening when my son is in bed fast asleep.

I would be lost without them.

That is so sweet.

I love it when a pet and a child form a bond.. it's truly beautiful :)

But, I've met Benjimen and he is one of the most sweetest kid I've ever met. I can see why animals will be attracted to him :)

I have to agree that you can never be lonely if you have a pet... seriously, I will be lost without my 2 (even though Emmy loves my sister more than me :confused: )