Dogs Heart Person

W Sibs

Teddy is my heart and Nahla is her Dads! It's funny because I chose Nahla and my OH chose Ted and we are now actually closer to the other! But I love both my dogs so very very much and swear they get sick of us kissing and cuddling them all night long! Nahla is also very close to her Nana as she used to spend all day with her when we went to work when she was young, they have a very special bond which I enjoy watching :laugh:

Kivi is a mama's boy and always has been. He is quite free with his affection and visitors get the most, but no one gets quite the joyous greetings that I do. He comes whining to me when the dogs at the park aren't playing nice, it's my side of the bed he's been sneaking up onto all week in the dead of the night when no one is awake to stop him, and he's nearly always in whatever room I'm in. Erik is a pack dog. He is most happy where the most members of the pack are. He hates to be left out of anything, so it doesn't matter who is leaving the group, he's trying to throw himself after them. He snuggles equally with OH and I, but prefers my legs as his favourite resting place. I think it's mostly habit, though.

Echo is in love with my brother. He never fails to tease me about the fact.

She is so happy to see him and will wag her whole bum for him even if he only leaves the room for a few seconds.

I am Bob's. He has to know where I am and will pick me over everyone even though he loves to play fetch with my brother.

Alera I don't know about yet.

She was going towards me but then my brother fed her bacon and ham and she decided she loved him.

Edited by Evolving

My two girls are besotted by me. Xena sits and stares at me for hours at a time if we are not working- on our trip to canberra last year she lay there and stared at me for the entire trip (14 hours). Wikki is becoming just as intense at only 4 months!

CK loves his whole family, but his true heart dog is Xena first and foremost (oops - won't let that happen again), but then a friend from agility and our first vet nurse when he came to live with us is his heart human person.

Lestat the Lab loves the lounge and his food bowl best :laugh:

Mistral will happily greet and kiss anyone but at the end of the day he will always choose me.

Alchemy I'm not sure, she loves both my OH and myself but she also has a real love for our friend with the Bullmastiff's which is sweet.

My OH's heart dog is Alchemy's older half sister Xena, she is obsessed with him. They always seem a little sad when their visit is over.

I'm sure he would love for her to live with us but it will never happen.

[

That is so sweet.

I love it when a pet and a child form a bond.. it's truly beautiful :laugh:

But, I've met Benjimen and he is one of the most sweetest kid I've ever met. I can see why animals will be attracted to him :laugh:

I have to agree that you can never be lonely if you have a pet... seriously, I will be lost without my 2 (even though Emmy loves my sister more than me :laugh: )

Thankyou for your kind words. Yes i am very lucky that Benjimen is such a sweet boy...what can i say he takes after his mummy. Yes, when i see him and Rosie all snuggled up together my heart just melts.