Urgent Help Need

kat99

HI ALL , a person i know quite well is in deserate need of help her neighbours had her arrested long story but not her fault she isnt allowed back at her house , she has accomdation but her animals have being there since wednesday and had no food or water since then she is happy to surrender the male kitten he hasnt being chiped or desexed or anything , and she has a poodle cross she doesnt want to part with she is wondering is there anyone on the c/coast that could take her dog or newcastle for 8 weeks she is willing to pay for upkeep of the dog angle is a female and isnt desexed ethier this lady has come to me with tears she rang the rspca for help and they wouldnt help . if u think you can help could u please pm me and ill pm her number too u she is a lovely lady who just needs help , and so do the animals

are you sure that's the full story? It seems strange that the rspca would refuse to help animals with no food or water. :D

Can you go and pick up her animals from her house. I think there must be more to this story that she is not telling you, cause it just doesn't make sense.

Edited by Kirislin

There's also MDBA Pacers: http://www.mdbapacers.org.au/

Something doesn't sound right though. If the animals have no water then the RSPCA would have to help. If she was arressted from her home then her animals have to be accounted for i.e. an animal welfare group contacted.

hi im not sure how she went , but i cant pick them up i dont have a car she wont surrender , the dog witch is making it hard and i think its unfair for the dog , i told her i would take the kitten and have him desexed and find him a home . there is probley more to the story u never know at this stage i really dont care about this lady i care about the animals . i dont think the rspca can take them with out her surrending she was going out about something like that .