Natural Stuff For Joints

Joint Guard is tasteless and odourless, some dogs won't touch Sashas Blend because of its smell (unless they've changed it). Personally I prefer Joint Guard. As Tiggy says, whatever you decide buy it online, it's far cheaper.

We recently were given a stack of Sea Flex samples to hand out to clients and the response has been really positive. So far everyone has seen a noticeable improvement in both their dogs and cats.

Joint Guard is a flavourless powder but also comes in treat form, made with Vets Best. They source their glucosamine from beef.

Sasha's Blend is a fishy smelling powder. They use shark cartilage.

Sea Flex comes in a long stick/treat. They use sea cucumber. Also has a skin claim too, due to the omega oils also in there.

Paws Osteo Support - comes in capsules. Sourced from Green Lipped Mussels.

Joint guard :o ( did originally try sashas blend with no improvement )

Haven't tried any of the others as we have been using Joint guard for close to 5 years and Maggie has done so well , don't want to upset it by swapping :laugh:

We've been using Joint Guard for years. Jack will eat Sasha's Blend, but I'm not keen on the smell :dancingelephant:

When I once ran out of Joint Guard, ages ago in my poverty-stricken student days, I decided to wait until the next pay to order some more. Never again! Jack pulled up lame about a week later! We went out and bought Joint Guard locally (at a much higher price than online) and he came good again. It's good stuff.

Sashas blend has become way to expensive after take over... also had a few people say their dogs wouldn't touch the food once it was on it as well...and we had a lot of people complaining that it didn't work for them which is interesting.

Hills J/d is another option.. at my work we've had a lot of good feedback on it and it works out cheaper than the powders + food for large dogs...

Joint guard seems to also have a lot of positive feedback ...

We've been using Joint Guard for years. Jack will eat Sasha's Blend, but I'm not keen on the smell :dancingelephant:

When I once ran out of Joint Guard, ages ago in my poverty-stricken student days, I decided to wait until the next pay to order some more. Never again! Jack pulled up lame about a week later! We went out and bought Joint Guard locally (at a much higher price than online) and he came good again. It's good stuff.

Recently our dog had a gastro problem and it reoccured so took a few weeks to get her back onto her food again. With that the joint guard got left out and then slowly added back - well two weeks after that gap she was so stiff getting up at times and would be lame in the hind leg that originally started her problems til she walked around a little bit. Back on teh Joint Guard with her full doses and it seems that stiffness is starting to go away again

I'm giving joint gurad to one of my dogs as a preventative and the other has recently diagnosed hip dysplasia. The one with HD is definately limping less but we are not sure she wasn't carrying a toe injury at the same time as the HD was diagnosed.

To get the dogs to lap it all up I make up a weak solution of salt reduced chicken stock and pour a bit over their kibble with the joint guard sprinkled over it.