Warm Fuzzies From A You Tube Viewer

Brennan's Mum

I have a bit of a mini brag here

I don't know if many of you are familiar with the story of Courage the GSD , a horrific case of abuse and neglect to a beautiful dog.

Well I have a You Tube channel, and decided to highlight Courage's story, as being a German Shepherd his story was close to my heart. The Video I made is one which is a personal fave..I don't really make any brilliant video's, just ones for fun. This one however told the message of Courage.

Anyway today I woke up to find a reply from a volunteer with the German Shepherd Rescue of Orange Country ( the group who cared for Courage) and he wanted to share the video on their Facebook site German Shepherd Rescue Orange County

He also told me that Courage is happy, healthy and in a much loved home

Just a silly brag really, but it has left me feeling so good and so touched by the way words that he said, and the response.

To me all animal abuse is wrong, but when it is against ''MY'' breed a breed I have loved and been obsessed with since birth..it becomes ''personal''

Your video is lovely. And so nice that the people over there acknowledged your vid :D

But while I was googling to find out what kind of monster did this - I came across an even worse monster in a British story from last year.

Be warned, this is shocking but the good news is the dog is okay now. The bad news is that this British a$$hole seems to have been given a slap on the wrist for this horrendous crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...s-25-years.html

I simply cannot believe that dog is alive. My heart leapt right into my mouth and my stomach sort of dropped when I saw that. But doesnt he look gorgeous when he's recovered.

That woman is evil - you can actually see it in her face. Yet she is still walking around Britain somewhere.

Hope you didn't mind me posting that Brennans mum. If you dont want it in your thread let me know and I'll delete it :eek:

I have a bit of a mini brag here

I don't know if many of you are familiar with the story of Courage the GSD , a horrific case of abuse and neglect to a beautiful dog.

Well I have a You Tube channel, and decided to highlight Courage's story, as being a German Shepherd his story was close to my heart. The Video I made is one which is a personal fave..I don't really make any brilliant video's, just ones for fun. This one however told the message of Courage.

Anyway today I woke up to find a reply from a volunteer with the German Shepherd Rescue of Orange Country ( the group who cared for Courage) and he wanted to share the video on their Facebook site German Shepherd Rescue Orange County

He also told me that Courage is happy, healthy and in a much loved home

Just a silly brag really, but it has left me feeling so good and so touched by the way words that he said, and the response.

To me all animal abuse is wrong, but when it is against ''MY'' breed a breed I have loved and been obsessed with since birth..it becomes ''personal''

Thank you for that what a great tribute to a lovely strong boy, I have posted it to my Facebook may you have many more heart warming thanks!

J

Seriously depressing stories. The picture of Hobo is really sad, but it is nice to see the other photo where he is back to good health.

I don't get why people would 'not feed' a dog...it doesn't make sense?

Are they trying to kill the dog, punish it....can't afford it?

It is pretty amazing how strong dogs are to survive such poor conditions.

Thank you for lovely comments :rofl:

Last I heard Courage's former owner is still waiting trial. I know that the courts have pulled a few swift changes to her appearance dates at late notice...I can only imagine it is to avoid the scorns of protesters--personally I say throw her to them, let her face their scorn.