Wandering Dog Update 14/12/2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to contact the person who originally told me about this lad but have been unable to speak to her. I assume that her partner has not seen Harry Houdini.

:confused: Thank you to all the DOLers who rallied to assist. You :(:rofl:

;) Thank you to everyone who donated funds.

As promised we will refund any donations made for this cause.

Please PM me your bank details and the amount you made.

i have just sat here and read this whole thread and was looking forward to a good outcome..

so sorry to hear that you guys were unsuccessful in your attempts to catch him.. big ups to each and every one of you for ALL of your efforts..

who knows.. he may pop up again sometime soon and you may just get the little bugger..

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD!

I saw the white shepherd again :(

About 2 weeks ago I saw a white dog that I thought was the dog running loose in some paddocks that run alongside a creek near me. I tried to approach but it got spooked and ran. I didnt get a good enough look to know if it was the same dog or not so i didnt mention it here but kept an eye out.

Well tonight i was walking sally and came across the same dog in someones front yard. i was probably 5 metres away. I am 99% sure it is the same dog.

Again I tried to coax it to me, but as we know it is very ppl shy. it took off again towards the paddocks and I lost it.

The good news is the dog is still alive ;) and doesnt appear to be in too bad a shape (tho needs a good bath)

The bad news is it is still loose ;)

Am going to scout out the area with OH tomorrow, see if we can find where the dog is hiding.

What a small world hey, how about that. OF all the places he ended up it was round the corner from me!

Mixed feelings here that I don't quite understand, but I'm glad this clever, resourceful, capable, stubborn real Dog has great Humans looking out for him anyway.

The right filmmaker would make this into one of those international classics, like crying camels.

Well the poor fox catcher man has been alerted and will go setting up another plan after Christmas as they are flat out. We have plan Y now. Anyone with any sightings at all from today on, can you please email us at [email protected] with exact locations, times etc.

We will start another group email shortly, poor Bilbo Baggins is quite unwell today otherwise she would be in here swearing about his sighting or something. :confused: If you would like to join the project Houdini team please email us and we will exchange details again and start fresh.