Wandering Dog Update 14/12/2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm having trouble picturing the type of area he is in, but would it be possible to slowly block him into smaller and smaller areas by erecting mesh fencing with stakes? Or you have a heap of people with a massive length of mesh, then you slowly block him in?

I could say "How dumb am I ?", but we don't have time for that right now. :o Tease me later ....

Great job B&S of sending the pics .... in case I forget later ....

On that more detailed picture, those things in the centre of the picture, but slightly lower than centre are shipping containers if today's visit is still acurate. Just in front of the shipping containers & due "north" is a tall cyclone fence, which goes right to Sharps Rd. If you look at the green "grass" to the left of that, it's the creek I was talking about. The larger empty block between the buildings left of the creek is now filled with another concrete structure, leaving only that smaller gap of land shown just above it. This is were we have been gaining access & going down the embankment to the creek area. If all this makes sense, he's pretty penned in there. If the whole area wasn't over grown, we'd be able to spot him pretty easily & work on wrangling him.

I'll take my camera tomorrow & get "real time" photos so you'll all know what we're up against.

Fantastic work everyone has done so far.

:D :(:( at GSD's falling in the creek!

Lets hope the people in the truck yard he snuck into know him, and we can trap him in there.

Yeah, you fall into muddy water up to your "VaJJ" (as Oprah calls it) & fully clothed & see how "effing" funny it is. :o