Should I Or Shouldn't I? Any Thoughts Appreciated.

spottychick

leo after christmas was nearly 35kg.... yes i know he is roolly big for a dally height wise but shish he had fat rolls on his fat rolls....

the vet said 30kg tops.... ok so recently he had a weigh in and he passed muster at 28kg so he's lost 7kg..... spot on now.

sophie had gained heaps while on trial adoption..... she's lost about 2kg... she has a couple more to go...

its not hard if they are prone to finding tit bits on the run, for them to find a few extra rolls. have you gotten tango on a diet?

but it would be nice to see with tango as he was skin and bones. :cry: before

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God no!! I dont want him to LOSE weight, I can hardly believe I've finally got him to put it on!!! :D I'm only joking when I call him Fat-arse because I'm so delighted. He's not really fat by any means. He's just finally looking normal.

I took these a few minutes ago. Just wanted to show how he looks and the last one shows how big Dylan is now. He's still only about 9 or 10 months old and still growing.

post-10457-1291701860_thumb.jpg

post-10457-1291701876_thumb.jpg

post-10457-1291701831_thumb.jpg

Edited by spottychick

how is tango's health?

is he showing any signs of having stones or urinary problems?

its a small step from skinny to over weight with this funny breed..... the spots as these 2 get called.... seem to inhale and get rounder.

silly matians are sleeping... one in the crate on in the middle of the floor.... its only a fake sleep tho if i went into the kitchen... they would knock me down in the rush for the thought of dinners. :D :thumbsup: