Omg Ew Ew Ew

Staranais

I have just realised that my dog has just dug a two week old rotting aborted lamb fetus that is absolutely crawling with maggots out of the garbage and eaten it. She has then jumped on the bed and given me a big sloppy kiss.

Ew ew ew! :) Why do we keep dogs again?

I have just realised that my dog has just dug a two week old rotting aborted lamb fetus that is absolutely crawling with maggots out of the garbage and eaten it. She has then jumped on the bed and given me a big sloppy kiss.

:) Hahahaha - that was karma getting you for saying that you don't really like Dobes in that other thread!

Um why do you have a two week old rotting aborted lamb foetus in your rubbish? I know you're a vet (student?) but that is gross :)

Yeah, as I posted I realise someone would probably ask why the heck I had an aborted lamb in my rubbish. I was post mortem-ing it (aborted lambs - one of the joys of vet school!), and we missed last week's rubbish collection. :)

:laugh: Hahahaha - that was karma getting you for saying that you don't really like Dobes in that other thread!

Yeah, I NEVER should have said that. I take it back! I LOVE dobes. :)More than I love malinois that give me a face full of aborted lamb & maggot, anyway!

So funny! A few weeks ago my boss's dogs spewed a few times after digging up what they thought was black garden plastic. The spew smelt pretty foul though and looked like a bit of chux wipe in one. After further investigation of the spew, we realised the black plastic was actually that of a body bag and the stinky spew was the contents which must have also contained some surgical swabs :laugh: They took over the vet clinic a year ago so whatever animal was buried in the yard in the bag was over a year old.

I will never forget that awful awful smell...