Chi Stolen From Adelaide Royal

Sayly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How awful ;)

Someone on another forum has blamed the owner for not supervising her dog :) . Seriously, it is not possible to watch your dog like a hawk all day! It only takes someone asking a question and you turn your back on your dog.

I hope this dog is found soon. I have wondered why there are no staff on pavillion exits at Royals, to stop dogs being taken out.

Christina, what happened with the cattle?

ETA the dog's profile has been removed from DOL :D Maybe to stop the thief accessing information about the dog?

Edited by BittyMooPeeb

My friend and I were showing her Borzoi on Friday at the Adelaide Royal and happened to mention that when a particular breed is in the ring it usually means the row is empty except for a dog or two and gear, bags etc how easy it would be for athieving mongel to steal things, I never thought of a dog being stolen :D :)

How awful ;)

Someone on another forum has blamed the owner for not supervising her dog :) . Seriously, it is not possible to watch your dog like a hawk all day! It only takes someone asking a question and you turn your back on your dog.

I hope this dog is found soon. I have wondered why there are no staff on pavillion exits at Royals, to stop dogs being taken out.

ETA the dog's profile has been removed from DOL :D Maybe to stop the thief accessing information about the dog?

Even if there were staff on the doors, the chi will have been small enough to tuck into a jacket and slip by unnoticed. :laugh:

Hopefully there's a surveilance camera somewhere at the show that captures the bastard.

Fingers crossed for a safe and speedy return for Harry.

Terrible news for the owners on their Chi being stolen, hopefully with the description of the culprit they might be able to track him down. My thoughts are with you.

Two years ago one of our powderpuffs was taken to with a pair of scissors at Adelaide Royal. A surveilance camera in the pavillion might of helped us find the culprit for that attack, we were told pretty much bad luck. We do need some security vision at the large shows, handbags and credit cards can be replaced, but you cant replace a loved dog.

Oh this is so horrible. I was watching the chi's being shown today too :D I can't begin to imagine what his owners are going through :) how could anyone do this?

The CCTV at the show is phenominally clear. The issue will be identifying who the person is ;) and that is the hard part. Fingers crossed the scum bag is found.

I hope the lil guy is returned to his family soon. Thinking of them tonight :laugh:

How awful ;)

Even if there were staff on the doors, the chi will have been small enough to tuck into a jacket and slip by unnoticed. :laugh:

This is apparently what he did.

Such a lovely family, young people who are always ready to lend a hand.

fifi

I couldn't agree more fifi. Wonderful people who obviously adore their dogs. I hope Harry is returned, what scum! I hope the culprit is found and dealt with!