Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

Getting in now to start as I just had my first mating today and went well, she was bang on and for a maiden bitch did everthing perfectly :thumbsup:

Due 6/11/2010 - Irish Terriers (Lyndsay)CONFRIMED

Due 13/11/2010 -Cairn Terriers (Missymoo)CONFIMED

Due 18/11/2010 - Whippets (Whippets)

Due 27/11/2010 - Staffords (SBT101)CONFIRMED

Due 28/11/2010 - Finnish Lapphunds CONFIRMED

Due 29/11/2010 - JRT (Jackofhearts)

Bit of a quiet month! lol

Edited by Missymoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

We have a very chilled out, mellow bitch here so fingers crossed! She used to be ball mad and more than happy to rough and tumble with Holly but now she's got a very "whatever" attitude and is keeping well out of the rough stuff. She's so calm, where has our red devil gone? :mad

• 2 weeks later...

We have hit the 3 week mark with Kimba and apart from over the top clingyness, she is not showing any other ovious signs. Here are a couple of photos taken today.

She would't co-operate with treats so I got her ball :)

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

And the eyes of determination :( (had her ball behind my back,haha)

1-1.jpg

Your guess will be as good as mine Lyndsay :laugh: probably reds or brindles. Doesn't really matter as long as they are healthy and there is a nice female in there for me!

She is getting really clingy now. Wont even let me go to the toilet in peace and has to come in the bathroom when I have a shower too :laugh: She does look as though she is getting a little ribby too but I am probably just imagining it or hoping :laugh: