Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I run around and play and tire them out so them they will generally stay where you put them! lol

Mine are at 6 weeks now and a bundle of fun, they love the older dogs and attack thier legs and tails and love to play chase!

we have to watch our toes now as they are little ferel jaws!!

WeemanRed is a feral fiesty little man! I think he is the bossiest of the the four of them! lol Typical :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi November baby people :thumbsup:

Hope your little bundles of fluff are going well! The Lappie babies are rocketing along, and having regular tail pulls/ear bites/puppy wrestles as you would expect. Love em all but glad that they will be going to their new homes soon too! Will post up some pics soon, but this is one that we did up for christmas!

post-27394-1294202367_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Im pleased to anounce that Weeredman (Now RUSTY) has cleared his testing with flying colurs and went to his new home on Monday!!!! They were so excited and he looked gorgoeus in thier arms to be and 'only' child of a young couple!

• 2 weeks later...

All of the Aamu babies have now left :hug:

But I know they are off to adoring homes where they will be completely spoilt! :rainbowbridge:

And we are lucky enough to be keeping a special girl - introducing Miss Ruby, Taigakoira Aamutahti (Morning Star)

post-27394-1296281559_thumb.jpg

post-27394-1296281639_thumb.jpg

post-27394-1296281678_thumb.jpg

Edited by lappiemum

• 1 month later...

For those who followed this litter thread - I thought I would mention that last Sunday, Ruby (our pink girl!) won best baby puppy in group at the Yarra Glen afternoon show at KCC Park.

From this:

girl1head3red.jpg

girl1sideviewred.jpg

To this:

stand1WEB.jpg

RUBYGROUP1WEB.jpg

Her sister Halo (purple girl) is also making her debut in the SA rings! :thumbsup: