Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

Hi everyone, Have not noticed any changes with my girl as yet.She was a bit on the cubby side to begin with depsite the amount of excerise she does.SBT101- I had a look at your website and your dogs are truly lovely. Well done on having happy ,healthy ,well care for dogs.I will try and load some pics of my gang. Goodluck everyone and hopefully we will be able to confirm our litter around the 4 week mark. Cheers

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou Jackofhearts. 2010 has not been good to us so far :) But I am hoping Kimba can put a end to it and bring back the good times again. I have also mated Kimba's daughter Cynda, to Ody and her litter will be due 2 weeks after Kimba's. So hopefully I am going to be one busy Granny :rofl:

We have hit the 3 week mark with Kimba and apart from over the top clingyness, she is not showing any other ovious signs. Here are a couple of photos taken today.

She would't co-operate with treats so I got her ball :D

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

And the eyes of determination :rofl: (had her ball behind my back,haha)

1-1.jpg

I must still be in footy mode because when I saw those nipples cast a shadow it reminded me of AFL goal posts :laugh:

:laugh: And they are even bigger now :rofl: Kimba has seemed to get big overnight :eek: She is getting the same amount of food but is always hungry. Her boobies are not overly pink but she is still extremely clingy. she has had a phantom before so still not sure whether she is actually preggers this time or she is having another mean phantom :D

I will know one way or another this Friday but the bloody suspence is killing me :o

Sounding good everyone! Love the pics! Im still, is she, isnt she..sigh...she poops alot more though! lol

I Know exactly what you mean. Is she, isn't she and this is going to be the longest week in history, ultrasound on Friday at 2pm :rofl:

Kimba is now around the 4 week mark and OMG, she is acting like she is being starved :laugh: She gets her RMB's in the morning, then her BARF around 5:30ish then she gets RMB's jusr before I go to bed and she is still hanging around looking for food. Are your girls acting like this too :laugh:

Ruby is scoffing her kibble but not so keen on her meat and bones at the moment.

Holly, my Aussie Shepherd bitch is on co-ownership with the breeder is also pregnant, a week behind Ruby but is going back to the breeders for her litter, so we have 2 pregnant ladies here! Holly has had a bit of an upset tummy this last week but happy and hungry! She's not nearly as big as Ruby but the vet thinks they both have around 7 babies so we shall see. :laugh:

I have been getting up round 5;30am lately and watering the lawns but this morning, I woke up at 1;50am :laugh: . Do you think that I am ancious for Kimba's ultrasoud the arvo at 2pm or what :eek:

:rofl: Good luck for this afternoon!