Urgent Boy Dog Question

mrs tornsocks

OMG Archie's donger just got stuck out following a little humping session with his favourite pillow; he stood there for about 4-5 mins with it out, looked very uncomfortable (my god it is long, sorry for TMI)

I charged OH (since he's a boy) with the job of getting it back in and he got the latex gloves and vegetable oil (thanks Teebs / DOL for a previous post).

Just as the oil went into the plastic container, it went back in. :):laugh:

He's been licking it since and it's very red and sore-looking, do you think we need to do anything ?

ps. he's desexed

pps. and now OH is doing the washing up saying to the dog 'did someone get his todger stuuuccck ??'

Edited by mrs tornsocks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Mrs TS! I know I shouldn't be laughing, but oh my god that was funny! Especially the part about what your husband said! :champagne:

Ohhh poor Archie. Hope he's okay. And you of course. Sounds like quite the show! :thumbsup: (I can joke only because Ruby is a girl. I'd be freaking out too otherwise, especially because I'd have no one else to put it back in so to speak!)

PS Maybe it's time to retire the red cushion of love? :thumbsup:

Edited by lilli_star

Hahahahaha

One day I arrived home a little late to find the kids at the door yelling out to me that 'Odie and Flash were stuck together' (Odie is a desexed male). I was also then told 'don't worry mum, I pulled them apart' :champagne:

Poor little Odie had his 'lipstick' out and it wouldn't go back in. Upon closer inspection I could see that the skin around it had folded in on itself and it had gotten all dry. So I had to hold him and bit by bit unfold the skin until it could go back in!

I did tell the kids not to pull them apart if it ever happened again, they had no idea that it was not the right thing to do. (never has, Flash was desexed not long after)

Mind you, sometimes it isn't so much 'stuck' out, but, being enlarged from stimulation, it just won't fit back in until it deflates a bit .

Why is he allowed to hump things?

It's just never really been an issue. We tell him to stop now and then, and he does. He's not an outrageous humper, just a bit ocasionally with his pillow in the laundry, then comes back to the loungeroom. obviously the penis situation is something to be very careful of, but other than that, do you think they should be stopped from humping ? Or because of that danger alone ? He's an otherwise well behaved and non-dominant dog.

And yes, it was mightily enlarged. Yuk.

Edited by mrs tornsocks

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Mrs TS! I know I shouldn't be laughing, but oh my god that was funny! Especially the part about what your husband said! :champagne:

Ohhh poor Archie. Hope he's okay. And you of course. Sounds like quite the show! :thumbsup: (I can joke only because Ruby is a girl. I'd be freaking out too otherwise, especially because I'd have no one else to put it back in so to speak!)

PS Maybe it's time to retire the red cushion of love? :cheers:

Yes, I think we have a consensus in the Tornsocks household on that one.

Poor fella is lying on the lounge recovering from the stress.

And so is Archie :thumbsup:

Atlas will hump when he gets excited in play with Kaos

As a pup he tried to hump me, and i directed him to his bed, now when he is in the mood, he will run off to his crate (I stop it ASAP now with his doodle issues) but nothing I can do if i am not around

My friend at school had a bitch who would hump anyone, god she was a pain!

Guest belgian.blue

Badger has humped a male dog once but his "lipstick" never comes out. Why is this?

He has only ever done it to one male dog, nothing else.

I bought Ruby a monkey shaped kids pillow thing not long after I got her- she would alternately attack it/hump it, so I put it away. Weeks and weeks went by and I brought it out again. She humped it, so I put it away again. I can't quite bring myself to throw it away yet though...