Time To Order Your Christmas Puppies!

poodlefan

Howdy punters :thumbsup:

I'm pleased to announce that Deshonko Kennels, in collaboration with our breeding partner Shonkypaws are gearing up for our favourite time of the year - Christmas!!

Lets face it, a pup is the gift that keeps on giving and this year we've got some new dogs in our catalogue. Here's a sample.

First up, for the Pug Lover who just wants more we bring you - the Giant Pug!!

world_bullmastiffs_15.jpg

Its available in all your favourite colours and, with new gene splicing technology developed by the Ponds Institute in ... wait for it.. Brindle!! No other Pug breeder has ever pulled that one off. :laugh: Brindle is the new black now!!

Bullmastiff16montholdbrindledoodoo.JPG

Imagine a Pug that can cuddle on your lap and give burglars brown pants... this is the ultimate pet!!

More new breeds soon to follow! Get your orders in now folks. All credit cards accepted. :)

Edited by poodlefan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wait, there's more.

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package :thumbsup:

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package :thumbsup:

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

Awesome Deshonko!!! Can I order 6 please so that I can have a full team for next sledding season? They would be perfect for my 4 year old son to take out all by himself :)

And especially for you Miss BR:

A Teacup Rhodesian Ridgeback.. bet Erny will want one too:

dachshund.jpg

OMG!!! SQUEEEEEEE I HAVE to have one of these!!! I want a dark wheaten one thanks!

AND

I ordered one of these last year

2n17yoi.jpg

And he is AWESOME!!! Do you have any more?

ETA: I want a female so I can have a breading pare :thumbsup:

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

Awesome Deshonko!!! Can I order 6 please so that I can have a full team for next sledding season? They would be perfect for my 4 year old son to take out all by himself :)

Not a problem. :bottom: Its a hell of a lot easier to transport one of these teams to an event. :laugh:

I ordered one of these last year

2n17yoi.jpg

And he is AWESOME!!! Do you have any more?

ETA: I want a female so I can have a breading pare :laugh:

Yep, still doing Jungle Rockwheelers. They've proven themselves as a great earner an excellent family pet. :thumbsup:

If you give me 3 litters back, I'll let you have one for 20% off. :)

Edited by poodlefan

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

Not a problem. :bottom: Its a hell of a lot easier to transport one of these teams to an event. :laugh:

On second thoughts, can I double that order so I can give one to some of my friends for Chrissy presents? Otherwise they'll all be jealous and we can't have that now :bottom:

I'm really excited about this one.

For the working dog folk who are downsizing but still want a "real dog", in collaboration with an ANKC breeder who cannot be named, we bring you

The Teacup German Shepherd Dog (or Belgian Shepherd Malinois for those who prefer that name :) )

Cuba-20090111.jpg

As you can see they are waterproof. :thumbsup:

IMG_7511.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

Can I trade in a Mothers Day dog for a christmas one, please? It would save us taking it to the pound to make room. And do you have breeders terms, ie the puppy will be guaranteed to breed it's little guts out for me? :thumbsup: Oh, gosh, I'm going to need a pair. :) What have you got in pink?

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

On second thoughts, can I double that order so I can give one to some of my friends for Chrissy presents? Otherwise they'll all be jealous and we can't have that now ;)

No worries. I'll have my lawyers draw up second mortgage papers on your house. :bottom:

Can I trade in a Mothers Day dog for a christmas one, please? It would save us taking it to the pound to make room. And do you have breeders terms, ie the puppy will be guaranteed to breed it's little guts out for me? :thumbsup: Oh, gosh, I'm going to need a pair. :) What have you got in pink?

If the mothers day dog is still undesexed, I'll take it back free of charge. As with Miss BR, my standard breeders terms apply. 20% off any dog for 3 litters back. Just think, I'll save you all the time and effort of doing that pesky puppy home vetting. :laugh:

I'll see what I've got in pink dye.

Isn't it a bit early for Christmas? You are requiring your owners to plan ahead.

I only start thinking about Christmas puppies on the 23rd. I assume you have enough stock to cover late orders?

I am looking for a dog that won't wee in my house, looks great, is great with kids, comes pre-trained....

OMG......lol :laugh::bottom::bottom:

If you give me 3 litters back, I'll let you have one for 20% off. :thumbsup:

DONE!

So its

- 2 creamy giant pugs

- 2 brindle giant pugs

- a teacup ridgeback

- A female Jungle Rockwheelers

Thats should be all for now.... Making CC payment as we speak!!

AUS Post should be fine too.... doesn't matter if they couple days late, X-mas is a little way yet.

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent