Time To Order Your Christmas Puppies!

poodlefan

PF don't you have anything for those of us who are bull breed lovers :)

You know blue is so old school :thumbsup: , I was thinking of something either inthe teacup range or the non-shedding?

Yep, can do. Its taken a few goes years of selective breeding but if its non shedding and attitude to spare I give you.

The Teacup Staffordshire Pit Mastiff

8561039_1.jpg

Plenty of go in these little buggers.. look at it having to be held back!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it a bit early for Christmas? You are requiring your owners to plan ahead.

I only start thinking about Christmas puppies on the 23rd. I assume you have enough stock to cover late orders?

I am looking for a dog that won't wee in my house, looks great, is great with kids, comes pre-trained....

Excuse Me???

I am no pet shop owner Megan. I am factory direct a profeshonal BREEDER. I have matings to plan and work experience kiddies to take on.

I need notice!!!

There seems to be alot of 'white' Dobermanns available in the US, will you be importing any of these as I would like to start breeding them myself (I will of course send some of the pups back to you for you to sell/breed) . Also would love a few brindle and harlequin Dobes too please. Then I can have a Dober-rainbow-mann! :thumbsup:

You know blue is so old school :thumbsup: , I was thinking of something either inthe teacup range or the non-shedding?

Yep, can do. Its taken a few goes years of selective breeding but if its non shedding and attitude to spare I give you.

8561039_1.jpg

Ooh I want one of those but have you got one that doesn't need grooming as I just don't have time for that!!

No worries. I'll have my lawyers draw up second mortgage papers on your house. :)

What if I just trade you 12 teacup Mallies for one of these? Surely you could shift a boot load of them with all your contacts :laugh: Great dog, NEVER sheds, perfect bear like temperament and can prune all that pesky bamboo from your yard :thumbsup:

Poodlepanda.jpg

:thumbsup::):laugh: OMG, that Teacup Alaskan Malamute is so gorgeous. I just have to have one.

Please put me down for one that doesn't bark and I can't wait until Christmas so I will pick him up on Sunday. Of course, I don't have any money so am wondering what payment plans you have?

PF don't you have anything for those of us who are bull breed lovers :laugh:

8561039_1.jpg

Ooh I want one of those but have you got one that doesn't need grooming as I just don't have time for that!!

Those are very low maintenance doggies dunwarren. :)

There seems to be alot of 'white' Dobermanns available in the US, will you be importing any of these as I would like to start breeding them myself (I will of course send some of the pups back to you for you to sell/breed) . Also would love a few brindle and harlequin Dobes too please. Then I can have a Dober-rainbow-mann! :thumbsup:

OHH MYY I WANT SOME OF THESE TOO!!!

No worries. I'll have my lawyers draw up second mortgage papers on your house. :laugh:

What if I just trade you 12 teacup Mallies for one of these? Surely you could shift a boot load of them with all your contacts :bottom: Great dog, NEVER sheds, perfect bear like temperament and can prune all that pesky bamboo from your yard :thumbsup:

Poodlepanda.jpg

I'll talk to Shonks. Might work in well with the Bull breed development we're doing. No pesky ranger is going to slap the wrong ID on one of OUR dogs... they are very well disguised. Those Ponds Institute boffins are working on our stealth program as we speak. :)

White Dobermanns are so last season. :)

We've got them in solid red and Teacup now :laugh: And no need to crop ears - see what a profeshonal breeder can do

miniature-pinscher-thumb-334xauto-220.jpg

And of course they are natural bobtails

(not)

Edited by poodlefan

8561039_1.jpg

Fantastic you sure know how to con meet a customer's needs. :laugh:

Can I trade in a Mothers Day dog for a christmas one, please? It would save us taking it to the pound to make room. And do you have breeders terms, ie the puppy will be guaranteed to breed it's little guts out for me? :thumbsup: Oh, gosh, I'm going to need a pair. :) What have you got in pink?

If the mothers day dog is still undesexed, I'll take it back free of charge. As with Miss BR, my standard breeders terms apply. 20% off any dog for 3 litters back. Just think, I'll save you all the time and effort of doing that pesky puppy home vetting. :laugh:

I'll see what I've got in pink dye.

Of course she's not desexed, silly. I wanted the kids to watch the miracle of puppies being born. The only problem, she whelped at the same time as a Simpson rerun so I filmed it and they can watch it later.

But wait, there's more.

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package :thumbsup:

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

do theye shed at al?>>>>>

im thinken for that sise i cood get a puppie eash 4 all tha singel mum freends in my flat blok for Xmas. they wood fill fit inna xmas stoking????

But wait, there's more.

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package :thumbsup:

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

do theye shed at al?>>>>>

im thinken for that sise i cood get a puppie eash 4 all tha singel mum freends in my flat blok for Xmas. they wood fill fit inna xmas stoking????

Sorry, laughing too hard to type.. :)

I ordered one of these last year

2n17yoi.jpg

And he is AWESOME!!! Do you have any more?

So pleased you got yours Miss BR :thumbsup:

I have made many attemps to contact DeShonko regarding the whereabouts of MY Jungle Rockwheeler to no avail however now that she is taking Christmas orders I'd like to put aside any bad feelings of paying $6289.00 and not receiving my 'goods'. I expect to receive my new Jungle Rockwheeeeeeeeler in the post as soon as you are able.