Woman Fed Up With Dog Poo

Steve

I would have done the same thing after confronting my neighbour. Nothing worse when it's not your dog, because I pick up after my dog as soon as I see it. Maybe the woman with the dog should have been charged? If the accused had stolen a sign and put it up in front of her neighbours, she obviously made it clear that she didn't like it.

My father got sick and tired of someone constantly letting their dog poop on his front lawn - he spoke to the owner on several occasions, but the owner's carefactor didn't register. So my father gathered up several of the dog's deposits, put it in an envelope and put it in the bloke's letterbox - no more poop on the front lawn :laugh:

Small town, so I guess he could get away with it.

I have no problem with what she did. And at least she targetted the right thing - ie the owner and NOT the dog.

She shouldn't have to "wear" this! I think she was totally within her rights and didn't do any harm.

Good on her I reckon :laugh:

I was at the beach with Jessie, my previous Bull Terrier years ago. A guy comes down with his kelpie and plonks his gear down not far from us. His dog poops on the beach while he watches it. Owner does nothing, then they both jog off. I was fuming. I told Jessie to "stay" while I went over and picked up the poo. I was going to leave it beside his sports bag but the "Devil" took over and I placed inside his bag :( I raced back to Jessie and decided that it was time to "Get out of Dodge" quickly :) Would have loved to see his face when he went to his bag :love: I hope he learned his lesson :)

I have no problem with what she did. And at least she targetted the right thing - ie the owner and NOT the dog.

She shouldn't have to "wear" this! I think she was totally within her rights and didn't do any harm.

Good on her I reckon :love:

I was at the beach with Jessie, my previous Bull Terrier years ago. A guy comes down with his kelpie and plonks his gear down not far from us. His dog poops on the beach while he watches it. Owner does nothing, then they both jog off. I was fuming. I told Jessie to "stay" while I went over and picked up the poo. I was going to leave it beside his sports bag but the "Devil" took over and I placed inside his bag :) I raced back to Jessie and decided that it was time to "Get out of Dodge" quickly :( Would have loved to see his face when he went to his bag :) I hope he learned his lesson :)

:):):laugh:

:laugh: Good on the lady reminds me of a neibour we had :)

He used to let his dogs out to poo on our lawn 5 times a day so my brother collected it [dog poo]

put it in a paper bag and set it alight on his dooor step and knocked on the door.

The guy comes to the door to see this bag on fire so he stamped it out :):):)

Recon he could hear us pissing ourselves laughing :) SHIT HOT hey :love::(

His doggy didnt come over after that lol....

We gather he brought a doggie loo or decided he didnt like the smell or feel of burning dog poop

Seriously, it's not much to ask an owner to pick up it's own dog's poop is it? It takes maybe a minute of their time and one teensy little bag. If they can't even be bothered doing that then imagine all the other dog related stuff they probably couldn't be bothered with like vaccinations, heart worming, desexing, training.....

I was once sitting on the porch reading junkmail when one of the neighbour's 14 year old boy took his dog to shit on the nature strip next door. I asked if he was gonna pick that up, he said no. I grabbed a sheet of junkmail picked up the poo, and chased him down the street with it. He ran inside his home and I threw it down at the open gate. It went splat right where they had to walk to get out.

It's very empowering chasing someone with poo, ready to throw at them.

Edited by poodiful1

I was once sitting on the porch reading junkmail when one of the neighbour's 14 year old boy took his dog to shit on the nature strip next door. I asked if he was gonna pick that up, he said no. I grabbed a sheet of junkmail picked up the poo, and chased him down the street with it. He ran inside his home and I threw it down at the open gate. It went splat right where they had to walk to get out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This made me giggle

:):) :D Thats gold!

I got a good laugh driving home recently - there was a yellow lab on the side of the road answering natures call with a horrified looking teenage boy at the other end of the lead. Next thing I see is him ripping a plastic bag from his pocket, frantically opening it and attempting the squeeze it inth the ever-decreasing gap between the descending poo and the ground. Unfortunately the light changed so I'm not sure if he made it, but the look on the poor labby's face was priceless!

Obviously still doesn't get through to people in my area, went for a nice walk and all 3 times I found dog poop in all different parks, so I picked it all up. It just takes 30 seconds. Amazes me, id do the same if I saw someone leaving it behind, I'd grab and chase too :)