Unscented Baby Wipes For Dogs Ears?

♥Baxter♥

Personally I wouldn't use that.

I just use cotton balls soaked warm water with a little bit of salt or the solution just for cleaning dogs ears.

Once I did use saline once from the First Aid Kit... but that was because my dog had a cut near his ear (long long time ago).

I use a damp washer or cotton ball with ear cleaner for my boys ... but one of the instructors at puppy pre-school classes we attended (and failed :hug: ) said you could use baby wipes for a general wipeout (as long as they are not really bad)

Oh wow! They're just like miniature cloth nappies! LOL I used to cut up worn thin nappies and use them as "bum wipes" (when all the face washers were in the wash) or "spew rags" (for burping). Men's hankies were good too. They didn't actually make baby wipes in those days - oops my age is showing now. :rofl:

Oh wow! They're just like miniature cloth nappies! LOL I used to cut up worn thin nappies and use them as "bum wipes" (when all the face washers were in the wash) or "spew rags" (for burping). Men's hankies were good too. They didn't actually make baby wipes in those days - oops my age is showing now. :rofl:

:rofl::)