Photographer At Hillsborough Sunday 26/9/10

Hunterhound

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone who was there on Sunday for the PM show has any idea who the photographer was...inparticular the Hound Group. I saw him taking photos of each dog & I would love to get a photo if possible.

Any leads at all would be welcome. I have left a message on the Cessnock Dog club answering machine & sent them an email...but I thought DOL may be quicker.

Cheers...and well done to the organisers & everyone who competed on the weekend, there were some wonderful dogs on show!

Could be Ian Erskine, Ffiona from Ffire photographers, husband.

Try contacting Ffiona at www.wimplsite.com/ffirephoto

I will send you her mobile privately. Ffiona is a fantastic photographer and I know she showed her Weimaraner at Hillsborough on the weekend.

I've since been told it was someone who was working for Barbara Killworth. I will contact her and if she can't help then I will try your lead.

Thanks

don't hold your breath on a reply from him or photo's to be forthcoming in any hurry

Yep I paid him for a sitting at Bathurst 2 or 3 years ago, that I am still waiting to get or see the proofs.

That reminds me.. are you coming to Bathurst this weekend ? I have a Whippet that I have been unable to get a good pic of. It's a ten man operation and I still can't get one :laugh:

don't hold your breath on a reply from him or photo's to be forthcoming in any hurry

Yep I paid him for a sitting at Bathurst 2 or 3 years ago, that I am still waiting to get or see the proofs.

That reminds me.. are you coming to Bathurst this weekend ? I have a Whippet that I have been unable to get a good pic of. It's a ten man operation and I still can't get one :)

Nuh, I have the Hound Club and Sighthound show at Castle Hill. um um um just trying to think when I am coming out again.

Are you coming down for the Spring fair , we could try then ?