Harry Stolen Chihuahua Has Been Found!

Brennan's Mum

Guarantee he was fretting like crazy - I know one of my girls would not cope at all in unfamilar surroundings if I had to leave her!
This is the horrible part of it. People who steal dogs and other animals have no concept of how much suffering they are going to endure .... and care even less, I am sure :laugh::laugh: ;)

But it is just so wonderful that he is home.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit O/T but some time back an observant neighbour helped a Sydney owner of 2 show tibs to locate them. The 2 had got out of their yard, never clear if they'd gone thro' an open gate or been stolen. The owner swamped the area with posters with a pic, saying Information Welcome.

She had a poster on her car. Nearly 3 weeks later, she was at a petrol station, & a bloke in the vehicle behind, came up & told her that his neighbours had recently acquired 2 dogs that looked the same. And gave the address. She went to the police & a couple of officers accompanied her to that house. The little dogs were confined under a deck. But as soon as they heard their owner's voice, they barked to high heaven! Yep, they were her dogs. The people claimed they'd 'found' the dogs & hadn't been able to 'find' the owners. They handed over the dogs, under the eye of the police.

Another great 'spotter'!

"Harry is very very skinny, Some peole though it was him and told the police and the people that had him have been charged! Kylie went to pick Harry up and he was so happy he was barking and hawling to see her! :laugh:"

Awwww that brought tears to my eyes, so happy he is finally home ;) :laugh:

Can someone clarify....I know the reward was $5000 but one news report also stated the dog is worth $5000, which is it...both? Just wondering what the thieves motivation was...stud fee...ransom....Oh, well...the important thing is he is back with his family!!

:love::eek::rofl:

Very exciting news!!!!!!!

Something that I have always wondered about though is when someone posts a big reward for the return of their pet, I wonder if the person who stole it then returns it and ends up with the reward themselves (or get someone they know to) and split the money :love:

Edited by ~ShelleAndShyla~

Very exciting news!!!!!!!

Something that I have always wondered about though is when someone posts a big reward for the return of their pet, I wonder if the person who stole it then returns it and ends up with the reward themselves (or get someone they know to) and split the money :confused:

Easier than a ransom???? ;)

A NORTHFIELD man has been charged with the theft of Harry the chihuahua.

Detectives arrested the man, 33, earlier tonight and charged him over the theft of the little dog from the Royal Adelaide Show on September 8.

The man has been bailed to appear in the Holden Hill Magistrates Court on November 4.

Harry was found safe and well at Northfield on Tuesday and has since been returned to his owner.