October Photo Challenge - All Welcome

Ashanali

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks. i took a heap this morning, and you couldn't really see the smoke

so tried them after dark, but then it was too dark

so i found the torch and got dad to point it at various things and found by pointing it through the smoke, rather than at the side of the cup, that the smoke showed up better.

so i found the torch and got dad to point it at various things and found by pointing it through the smoke, rather than at the side of the cup, that the smoke showed up better.

That's what I ended up doing too.

Edited by huga

It's looking pretty bad. I think I'm just going to have to upload what I have. I had trouble uploading my sound one too, it said I used to many characters in the description, but I had around 800 left. Weird.

ETA Confetti pic:

5098275127_a788a99da1_z.jpg

At least this means I'm finished! :)

Edited by huga

my confetti shot is crap, but i found it really hard to take. and i think i broke my dad's lens it's now making shuddering noises, and the picture through the view finder is all shakey when it does. was worried it was my camera but put one of my lenses back on afterwards and it wasn't doing it. and he was getting p'd off at having to keep picking up the confetti. i only got the confetti in motion in 3 of the shots. this was the best so it'll have to do.

5098690307_960132c8d2.jpg