Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

Hi Everybody....... ;)

Just dropped by to let you know they have arrived. Born on the 20th, yesterday afternoon / last night we had 9 girls and 4 boys arrive........yes 13 babies! :rofl:

I have not had any sleep, my eyes are hanging out of my head and I hope to get a few hours of sleep today. So far this morning we have all the arrivals still with us, a few are a bit rattily (sp?) in the chest but so far so good. I will post some pics when I get the camera out and after I get a bit of sleep.

I am exhausted!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everybody....... :wave:

Just dropped by to let you know they have arrived. Born on the 20th, yesterday afternoon / last night we had 9 girls and 4 boys arrive........yes 13 babies! :eek:

I have not had any sleep, my eyes are hanging out of my head and I hope to get a few hours of sleep today. So far this morning we have all the arrivals still with us, a few are a bit rattily (sp?) in the chest but so far so good. I will post some pics when I get the camera out and after I get a bit of sleep.

I am exhausted!

CONGRATULATIONS. How exciting! Were you expecting that many? Make sure you get some rest. Remember when people would say to sleep when the baby was sleeping but we never did. I think you have a good reason to do it with your puppies.

I will never complain about my small litter ever after hearing your news. ;)

Hi Everybody....... :wave:

Just dropped by to let you know they have arrived. Born on the 20th, yesterday afternoon / last night we had 9 girls and 4 boys arrive........yes 13 babies! :eek:

I am exhausted!

Way to go CONGRATULATIONS.

Hi guys,

I've missed heaps the last few weeks while I've been on placement and away from the computer! Please excuse my group congratulations :)

Congratulations to - Puglodge, Bilbo Baggins, redkidsmum, Leema, Risyntira, Partipaws, Fordogs, Stolzseinrotts and Firestone! Lots of new Decemebr babies :):mad :mad

Mimi is getting fatter and fatter - only a few days until her babies are due.

Hope all the new mummas and babies are well xx

Hi guys,

I've missed heaps the last few weeks while I've been on placement and away from the computer! Please excuse my group congratulations :)

Congratulations to - Puglodge, Bilbo Baggins, redkidsmum, Leema, Risyntira, Partipaws, Fordogs, Stolzseinrotts and Firestone! Lots of new Decemebr babies :):mad :mad

Mimi is getting fatter and fatter - only a few days until her babies are due.

Hope all the new mummas and babies are well xx

Good Luck Talisker with the impending litter.

Oh wow Bulldust, she is rather large isn't she :)

Our lot have reached the 2week mark and all is well. We now have our eyes open :)

Atiri (runty girl)

2-4.jpg

Awve

7.jpg

Kaley

6.jpg

Halo

3-2.jpg

Mampi

10.jpg

Kanu

11.jpg

Tikan

13.jpg

And just because they are so adorable...

16.jpg

Edited by SBT101

Bulldust, that girl looks like she about to explode any minute. :laugh:

SBT101, they are cute babies.

Here are some pics of Jess she due NYE, she didn't wnat any pics of her belly taken as she kept rolling over.

The vet had to shave her belly for the ultrasound as she was too hairy.

BB

post-8830-1292921655_thumb.jpg

post-8830-1292921662_thumb.jpg

post-8830-1292921672_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blakbelgian

Talisker, best of luck for the pending litter! ;) :rofl::rofl:

Bulldust love the belly shot, :love: she does look like she has a belly full :D , how many are you expecting? Wishing you a trouble free whelping. :laugh:

SBT101 what beautiful pics of your crew, just lovely! :love::love::love::(

Blakbelgian, oh my she is rather large isn't she! :eek: :D :D Wishing you a trouble free whelping. :)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Omg look at all those babies :laugh: just gorgeous!

Blakbelgian your girl is stunning :)

My girl had 7 puppies 16mths ago, and she was not nearly this big. They are either really big puppies or we are expecting at least 9 ;)

I think i may take her in for a csection tomorrow if nothing happens tonight, she has lost weight and cant keep anything down today, vomiting thick froth alot today too :rofl: shes just too full

Bulldust, that girl looks like she about to explode any minute. :D

SBT101, they are cute babies.

Here are some pics of Jess she due NYE, she didn't wnat any pics of her belly taken as she kept rolling over.

The vet had to shave her belly for the ultrasound as she was too hairy.

BB

:laugh: :D Jess is really fat.