Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mimi's prog has dropped and she has a discharge so we are going in for a caesar this afternoon. I'm terrified for the babies as they are still 2 days off being due. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed for my little tricolour kids :laugh:

Stolzienrotts, you certaintly have a handful there. It's probably abit early to tell but do you know what type of tail you have got? eg short ones or long ones?

Thanks for the good luck thoughts, my NYE looks to a a sober one this year.

BB

The tails on this litter are looking similar to my previous tailed litters, we have no kinks or misformed ends, so they look normal. Some are slightly thicker than others but they all look good in shape and length. The Dam has a finer less hairy tail than the Sire (I refer to his as a Basil Brush tail, thick and hairy) so it will be interesting to see who gets what furnishings on their tails. You can get a variation in tail length but mostly we like to see them finish around the top of the hock joint as an adult.

I have two nearly 6 month old pups here and their tails are so very very long at this stage, but typical for a puppy at this age the tail grows really long and then they grow into them.

Mimi's prog has dropped and she has a discharge so we are going in for a caesar this afternoon. I'm terrified for the babies as they are still 2 days off being due. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed for my little tricolour kids :)

Good luck and looking forward to seeing the new additions. :o

Thank you Bokezu, so far so good. :xmascheer:

I think we are in need of updated pics of your guys, I bet they again have grown so much! :(

Redkidsmum, your girl is certainly very large isn't she, is this her first litter or if not was she the same size last time? ;)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Mimi's prog has dropped and she has a discharge so we are going in for a caesar this afternoon. I'm terrified for the babies as they are still 2 days off being due. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed for my little tricolour kids :D

Good luck and looking forward to seeing the new additions. :laugh:

Thank you Bokezu, so far so good. :p

I think we are in need of updated pics of your guys, I bet they again have grown so much! :laugh:

Redkidsmum, your girl is certainly very large isn't she, is this her first litter or if not was she the same size last time? ;)

Yes this is her first litter ..she is only a tiny girl normally and the smallest I own.. so will be worried more than I normally am till her babies are here safely

Mimi's prog has dropped and she has a discharge so we are going in for a caesar this afternoon. I'm terrified for the babies as they are still 2 days off being due. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed for my little tricolour kids :D

Good luck and looking forward to seeing the new additions. :laugh:

Thank you Bokezu, so far so good. :crazy:

I think we are in need of updated pics of your guys, I bet they again have grown so much! :laugh:

Redkidsmum, your girl is certainly very large isn't she, is this her first litter or if not was she the same size last time? :p

Yes this is her first litter ..she is only a tiny girl normally and the smallest I own.. so will be worried more than I normally am till her babies are here safely

Good luck with your girl's delivery Redkidsmum ;)

Mimi has 3 live babies - 1 M and 2 F. Poor love has had an infection - most likely whole of her pregnancy ;) THere were no outward signs except slight brownish discharge at 4 weeks - she had a repeat ultrasound and was put on AB's - no more discharge and everything seemed to be going normally. THe discharge this morning was the first sign that things weren;t going to plan. I'm very grateful to have 3 healthy bubbas - and looking forward to enjoying a small litter for once!

Risyntira - I might keep the whole litter - then I won't have to deal with a single puppy buyer :xmaswave:

Talisker, glad to hear you have 3 lovely babies. All the best for them and Mum. :thumbsup:

redkidsmum, all the best with your girl I hope she doesn't get too much bigger!. :laugh:

Risyntira, I hear you.........you just have to wade through them......IMO it is the one thing I loath about having a litter, funding the best homes in a sea of wanna be's.......... :)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Well that was the worse whelping I have had so far ..such BIG pups for a little girl ..had to drag every one out

Three girls ..one boy ..last one was breach and only one back leg showing ..Poor little Ruby was just so exhausted

Pups weighed in between 147gms & 165gms ..all doing well ..mother & grandmother bloody tired ..been an all night saga

post-22442-1293159075_thumb.jpg